Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars] Adding a similar gamemode like ranked on hypixel but not exact but similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustMC

Your In-Game Name:
RustMC
What is your suggestion about?:
Adding ranked skywars.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
By adding a new gamemode to skywars called "ranked skywars",not like the actual ranked skywars on hypixel but kind of similar in a way.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
By getting more competitive PvP based skywars where everyone would have fun and get amazing prizes.
Is there anything else we should know?:

JoeTheHuman

I kind of like the idea. However, do not mention any servers in your suggestion. Neutral atm.

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
By adding a new gamemode to skywars called "ranked skywars",not like the actual ranked skywars on hypixel but kind of similar in a way.
Wait... what?

Let me explain it for you, Hypixel give players rewards for, well lets say, playing and try-harding it of course. So why should it be different?

Anyways, -1 on the idea. Way too many rule breakers and hackers. They will ruin it for anyone

JaySN

Addicted Member
I would not agree because making a rip off never ends up well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RustMC

RustMC

Wait... what?

Let me explain it for you, Hypixel give players rewards for, well lets say, playing and try-harding it of course. So why should it be different?

Anyways, -1 on the idea. Way too many rule breakers and hackers. They will ruin it for anyone
Well, there's already hackers in this community that you "staff" don't take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.