Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars] Adding a new gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerodarkisPRO

Your In-Game Name:
herodark
What is your suggestion about?:
Adding a new gamemode
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
Adding INSANE MODE! with op items not to OP but still op items which will make the game more competitive!
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
As many people are trying to find the best server which has all the gamemodes trending will increase the community by a large amount :D!
Is there anything else we should know?:
nope.luv ya

Vplayz®

Dude, me and at least 50 of my friends who play on this server are with you. Insane Mode MUST be added.

I think you made a really good suggestion hopefully it gets accept You need to write more information BTW Best Of Luck

Last edited:

Vplayz®

Lag can always be fixed (the server just starts paying 4€ every month instead of 2). Rush mode is stupid and especially in some maps it is just p2w(zeus, warlot etc). Insane mode is needed. Think of something else as well: HYPIXEL(US)-> ping(for eu)->150<... lag=0. HOW??? They just pay 10€ per month. Reason: they give 10€per month and get 1000€ every day at least.(i know this for sure by a friend who works for hypixel as creator of new minigames and bug fixer).

Lag can always be fixed (the server just starts paying 4€ every month instead of 2). Rush mode is stupid and especially in some maps it is just p2w(zeus, warlot etc). Insane mode is needed. Think of something else as well: HYPIXEL(US)-> ping(for eu)->150<... lag=0. HOW??? They just pay 10€ per month. Reason: they give 10€per month and get 1000€ every day at least.(i know this for sure by a friend who works for hypixel as creator of new minigames and bug fixer).
Didn't think about that You should add more information btw best of luck

JaySN

Addicted Member
Hosting a server isn't the issue, its maintaining it. Basically an Insane Mode is where there are lots of players, and its a mix of Rush mode and Overpowered chest mode. This can be done if you do have donator rank of if your friend has one.
To make a Gamemode, then precious time must be given to work on it and its important to know that if many players likes and need it because it must not turn out to be a flop and that leads to time being wasted. This is my opinion

Goodluck btw

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
There is always Rush Mode.
Hosting a server isn't the issue, its maintaining it. Basically an Insane Mode is where there are lots of players, and its a mix of Rush mode and Overpowered chest mode. This can be done if you do have donator rank of if your friend has one.
To make a Gamemode, then precious time must be given to work on it and its important to know that if many players likes and need it because it must not turn out to be a flop and that leads to time being wasted. This is my opinion

Goodluck btw
Insane mode doesn't have a lot of players, it is the same as other gamemodes.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Hello,
This suggestion is too old and we have decided to refresh the suggestions.
If you still think it's good feel free to re suggest it.
Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.