Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars [SkyWars] Add Ranked Skywars To The Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderFH

Minecraft Username:
EnderFH

What is the suggestion about?
Add Ranked Skywars To The Server

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
Hello, everyone! Today, I am here to make a suggestion that I think will make a good cause to the server. I was thinking about adding "Ranked Skywars" to the server. This idea was on my head for a long time. I learned that the player love playing new/over-powered gamemodes. I think the player would love to play a compatitive gamemode like this. The player will like the server even more and play on it everyday. I wanted the best for the server although I am not in the staff team.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will interact player that does not play Jartex Network that much and make the server more popular. Right now, I cannot see a single "Ranked Skywars" on any other cracked server yet. This is the opportunity for Jartex Network to get more player and make more fun to the server. Then, Jartex Network will be the top most popular minecraft server in the whole wide world.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EnderFH

EnderFH

I have taken more than an hour making this suggestion. I hope for the best.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
This server has an anti-cheat? Didn't seem like it...:unsure:

yosh

EnderFH, I don't want to create any spoilers, however I have seen a few screenshots of the new mini game update. Just be patient, and wait for the latest update to skywars/bedwars/eggwars. It'll be lit.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EnderFH

EnderFH

EnderFH, I don't want to create any spoilers, however I have seen a few screenshots of the new mini game update. Just be patient, and wait for the latest update to skywars/bedwars/eggwars. It'll be lit.
Alright Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.