Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - Reset | December The 12TH 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
i never thought that i will play skyblockdream ever again. but now i am hyped for it

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
i never thought that i will play skyblockdream ever again. but now i am hyped for it
If this is liked by the community you can't even imagine how hyped you will be for it ;)

I assure you that if this "RPG" kind of thing concept is liked my imagination will create a 3 page of suggestions no lies 😂

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I hope they completely change the PVP season and make it harder, Don't play any kid games with the server, players easily survive in whatever armor they are.

My PVP suggestion is going to make things way more fair and interesting.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
"As we said previously, we began to realize Skyblockdream was too repetitive and more about being AFK to buy more spawners."

Whatt?? no it's not
Now days all OG and ranked players do is grind epic villagers all day which they obtained from their mass amount of gkits and it's badly p2w, we need brain work now days not just clicking 24/7 into 1 mob.

We need afking mass spawner farms with spawners to be one of the many good options, we need brain work and knowledge to win and also allow regular players to win too.

Nowdays the advantages all go to who has most gkits as I explained the limitations for everyone making mass amount of cash this season, yes crop farming must stay and must be one of the choices but also afking farms must be too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.