Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD skyblock weapons/tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshaddu

Minecraft Username:
harshaddu​

What is the suggestion about?
skyblock weapons/tools​

Description:
hey all good afternoon from me and today i was watching a hypixel skyblock video in it i saw that hypixel has many different and good tools/weapons

and each weapon/tool has different abilities
(i am not saying that hypixel skyblock is better or not) i am saying that jartex should also add various weaphones too which require specific resource pack too
Thanks for reading
a jartex player
~harshaddu​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
hmm.. this will simply improve game weapons and tools and it will attract more and more players to play SBD​

The_W

Addicted Member

1. Lack of efforts and details. I didn't understand your suggestion at all, you didn't even explain what are those weapons/tools and what different abilities that they have.
2. There is already exist Custom enchantments with a lot of variety of function in PvP, PvE, Farming, Grinding, etc. There is also already exist some sets with special effect for PvP purpose or so (Such as New Year Set). Probably the 'special effect' of the weapons/tools already exist here, but since you didn't explain it so I have no idea what are you trying to suggest.
3. About require specific resource pack, I don't understand much of it, but I think it is not needed as it might cause more weight to the game which means more lags and players surely wouldn't like it.

I don't know what weapons/tools you mean from that other server, but make sure to check if it's already exist here like what I said in my 2nd point above, and if it doesn't exist yet, make sure to review and see if it is really needed/useful or not, as the gameplay on jartex's sbd might be different from other servers

Kind Regards,
Ww

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
-1 This isn't hypixel but I believe The_W The_W stated everything I would greatly.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, harshaddu​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.