Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Skyblock Suggestions or Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

EphironIsBack

Minecraft Username:
EphironIsBack

What is the suggestion about?
Skyblock Suggestions or Ideas

Description:
also adding vaults by just Buying with Game Dollars for 100k for the second vault then 200k for the next one just in case the first vault is full
a new Mob Killing Machine Designed to look like Dispenser and cost 40k each This is for automatic Head Grinding...
New Event Called Treasure Hunting there will be a new warp for players to hunt the Treasure chest which is having Random Mob spawners just up to SIlverfishes
and Vote keys to Ultra Keys and this will be having more profit and for people to enjoy the game more also what is the reason for we low ranks Can't Silk touch
Mob spawners that are just Unfair :( If you are at least level 45 You can Silktouch the Mob spawners for Accidental Placements and Stuff
New Enchantment Called Decapitate Which gives the player A bonus head for killing a mob this should cost at least 50k in the Auction house
depending on the Level of the Enchantment the more the Heads give. That is all I hope you approve of my Ideas! Thanks for reading

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I want this for the balancing of the game has been overpricing lots of things and Mob spawners should be Silk touch we can't just buy Your VIP pass it is super unfair for us Free to play gamers so yeah Please approve for at least some of my Ideas

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Only thing appreciable here is the treasure part you're talking about.
Rest doesn't really make any sense, you want everything to be in some sort of favour to you. MobHeads enchant already exists, you can get vaults using crates, compared to donator perks, the amount of storage provided to players is to the point.

Appreciating the "Treasure Hunting", I'd more over allow some sorts of dungeon which opens every couple of hours and only lets say 10 players can get into it at max.
The rewards here given will be based on the player performance and exploration.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Treasure Hunting can be like this:
There should be a warp that sends you to a world of "Secrets" where many and many
secrets lie that if you find them the game will be a little bit easier for you and ,there should be npc's walking /selling/standing , for the trasure part there should be a Locked Door Hidden at that warp and has a redstone contraptions which can be only opened at a specific time and the password of that door can be found in that
world by roaming in that and doing some specific missions to find the code which will lead to a Hidden shop
Which has the rarest items which can be only bought by "___ " (i didn't knew what to say just add yourself :D)
and after a limited amount of time you will be kicked from the chamber. ?

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Only thing appreciable here is the treasure part you're talking about.
Rest doesn't really make any sense, you want everything to be in some sort of favour to you. MobHeads enchant already exists, you can get vaults using crates, compared to donator perks, the amount of storage provided to players is to the point.

Appreciating the "Treasure Hunting", I'd more over allow some sorts of dungeon which opens every couple of hours and only lets say 10 players can get into it at max.
The rewards here given will be based on the player performance and exploration.
I totally agree ima stay neutral on this because most of it is pointless and doesn’t make sense but this sort of treasure event could be really cool!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
After reading your suggestions, I've decided to give a Neutral.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123~
Have a great time

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello EphironIsBack,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.