Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Skyblock similar to Hypixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitspecter

Minecraft Username:
rohitspecter​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock similar to Hypixel​

Suggestion Details:
I have a suggestion that if Jartex Network can create a skyblock like Hypixel , it will become even more fun as this new gamemode will have many things to do and craft .​
It may be just so good , I can't explain much because Iam not so good at that . Anyways Hypixel skyblock is very popular so technically I don't need to explain and players who don't know what is hypixel skyblock just search on the internet and you will know it .​
Jartex Network is currently in #4 in cracked servers list . If Jartex Network has the ability to create a skyblock like it then it will attract many players and it can go in #1 .​
The players will also be very happy with it because no cracked server has made it expect 1 ( Iam not going to mention it because it may be called advertising) and that server has gained its players only from that skyblock and has about 2500 players online on that skyblock game so I request if Jartex can add it , it will be very good for the server as well as for the players​
Comment what you think about my suggestion and rate it out of 10 .​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex Network is currently in #4 in cracked servers list . If Jartex Network has the ability to create a skyblock like Hypixel then it will attract many players and it can go in #1 .​

Extra Information:
You may not excatly copy the map or else hypixel may say that you have copied but if you make a different map hypixel can not do anything . If the codings are same there will be no problem but just don't make the map same​
Edit : Jartex can use some coding made by bluecommander ( a youtuber ) . He has recreated hypixel skyblock for singleplayer.​

Last edited:

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I don’t think jartex have the resources to make that. They have like 6 dev while hypixel have over 20 full time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rohitspecter

rohitspecter

Yes , its true but if Jartex can give it a try it will be very good because this skyblock is very popular and if it cannot then I understand because I know how hard it is to do.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
reasons
1 what ever Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss said applies
2.Having that kind of skyblock requrires a lot of server resources and data storage because if u want to make a game thats never gonna reset then it requires a lot of data space
reason for this is ppl with ranks have more area to build and will build ridiculous big builds resulting in more data

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, rohitspecter​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.