Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyBlock Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillv46

Minecraft Username:
jillv46​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
SkyBlock Fantasy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Version​

Suggestion Details:
Allow SkyBlock to support 1.16 again. It was always able to support that version and now it seems like it can't I hate the new versions and only play on 1.16 at the latest. I can't even play the server anymore since SBF is the only one I play and since now it's only 1.17+ I can't play it anymore D;​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Not sure. Maybe there could be people that can't play past 1.16 (bad PCs etc) and maybe this will give more players​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Yo jillv46 jillv46 , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reasons:
Why are u sticking with 1.16, it makes no sense to do so. Just upgrade to 1.17 and u will be able to start playing it again.
If u're currently using 1.16 and switch to 1.17 etc, it will not impact ur game performance. I don't think people have that bad pcs that they cant run those versons because those versons aren't even the "latest" versons

+1 u shoiuld support all versions which are compatible with the things inside the gamemode it is dead right now like max players on is 20

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
+1 u shoiuld support all versions which are compatible with the things inside the gamemode it is dead right now like max players on is 20
It's not like u cannot play “skyblock” with lower minecraft versions, u can play on skyblock dream using 1.8.9+, and it has a lot of players. So please talk with sense.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
The tough part might be making sure the spawn (and all blocks used) render properly on a lower minecraft version. That said, I know 1.17.1 is the sweet spot version for the Viaversion, ViaRewind and ViaBackwards plugins, allowing for 1.7.10-1.20+ compatibility - though the server's version would have to consistently stay on the latest plugin version or risk players being unable to join.

If you lost the ability to join with 1.16.x during a season (not a season reset, where they change compatibility), then you'd best be off making a bug report.

And Skyblock Fantasy offers a different "skyblock" experience, at least at first, focusing more on cool island builds and being part of a community over is top go brr. I can see why some prefer it, even if the low playercount makes it more daunting.

jillv46

Like it's not impossible since it was like copper ore looked like iron ore texture. So it's technically possible for them to allow 1.16 support

It's not like u cannot play “skyblock” with lower minecraft versions, u can play on skyblock dream using 1.8.9+, and it has a lot of players. So please talk with sense

talk with sense? thats what im saying u should make all versions be able to play it dumbo so make it 1.8.9

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
talk with sense? thats what im saying u should make all versions be able to play it dumbo so make it 1.8.9
Hello T Technoblade7766 , I see you want to play skyblock with the minecraft version 1.8.9, I suggest you to play on skyblock Dream because: 1, It supports 1.8.9+ version means you will be able to join it. 2, It has a plenty of players. I hope you get my point.

theres no mcmmo in sbd so please talk with sense+ sbf resets very rarely so people can keep their progress.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, jillv46​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.