Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyBlock Fantasy (Small update suggestion)

1. You guys should add fonts to SkyBlock fantasy, like the small font that is used in different modes like Survival, Lifesteal, OPLifesteal, Gens, etc.
2. Add the /rename feature for SkyLords+ on SkyBlock Fantasy, and the /itemlore feature for SkyGods only.
3. The Removal/Nerf of MCMMO, Mcmmo is just too powerful, For Example: Someone without armor can kill someone with full netherite with about 2 punches from his fist, and it sure ruined SBF.
4. Add bold, italic, strikethrough, underline, and the scribbly letters, to /nick for SkyGods only.
5. Lastly, make it more difficult to get ranks next reset, since alot of new players get free ranks, such as SkyChamp, within a week.

Thats all i ask, just some small features to make SkyBlock Fantasy playable again.

Thanks.

Thank you for submitting a Suggestion to improve Skyblock Fantasy
After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to upvote it +1
-Technoblade7766

Skyblock fantasy has been the same thing since alot of time now I think Developers should work together and fix things inside the gamemode itself
Really it is just myself But the staff and devs Decide it

DakshWagh

IGN
DakshWagh and NotDakshXD
I liked the 5th suggestion, like everyone gets sc and sl in just a week or so.

1. You guys should add fonts to SkyBlock fantasy, like the small font that is used in different modes like Survival, Lifesteal, OPLifesteal, Gens, etc.
2. Add the /rename feature for SkyLords+ on SkyBlock Fantasy, and the /itemlore feature for SkyGods only.
3. The Removal/Nerf of MCMMO, Mcmmo is just too powerful, For Example: Someone without armor can kill someone with full netherite with about 2 punches from his fist, and it sure ruined SBF.
4. Add bold, italic, strikethrough, underline, and the scribbly letters, to /nick for SkyGods only.
5. Lastly, make it more difficult to get ranks next reset, since alot of new players get free ranks, such as SkyChamp, within a week.

Thats all i ask, just some small features to make SkyBlock Fantasy playable again.

Thanks.
Mcmmo just got resetted