Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Fantasy] Skydonor in Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
What is your suggestion about?:
Skydonor in Crates
What gamemode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Fantasy
Explain your suggestion if needed:
I think that skydonor in the voting crates should be nerfed.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
At the moment, I think that there are getting to be too many skydonors, with more coming from crates everyday. This kind of ruins the novelty of the people who would want to buy it, so they might not.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Not really.

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
I don't think many people are getting it cause I opened (almost) 3 months of voting keys ( 700+ atm) and I still haven't gotten a rank. Also the rank really doesn't give that op commands and those who are willing to donate normally go for a higher rank.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hello2248

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Well, hundreds of vote keys are opened everyday by various people, and also the rank tends to clog up chat more, and the regular players would be ignored even more.

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
I don't think many people are getting it cause I opened (almost) 3 months of voting keys ( 700+ atm) and I still haven't gotten a rank. Also the rank really doesn't give that op commands and those who are willing to donate normally go for a higher rank.
Well I got it with my first key I opened when I started playing at sbf so hello has a point

Kirito_HD

Addicted Member
Banned
I agree with hello's suggestion, in my opinion, SBF is supposed to be the original skyblock not OP like dream, adding a skydonor rank in vote crate might be a little too OP for sbf.

Gaad Namkeen

I'm indifferent
Granted I have opened near 1200 keys and have not yet got one, Imo its really just sheer luck, wouldn't mind either outcome

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Denied, the chance is good enough. Sometimes players are just lucky and others not.

Status
Not open for further replies.