Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock Fantasy opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
As a Jartex player who has put my hard-earned money into Skyblock Fantasy I would at least like to see the Dev's and Owners be true to their word. Skyblock Fantasy was said to be open during March but is now pushed to April while they work on other game modes not considering what the players of Skyblock Fantasy are expecting. The main reason no one plays on there any more is due to the fact that is has yet to even be touched in terms of a reset meanwhile Skyblock Dream has been reset multiple times with no problems. I like what you guys are doing with the server but at least pay attention to the players opinions on the subject of Skyblock Fantasy

<3

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
I mean they are, it’s just that it really isn’t a #1 priority on there list. You have skyblock dream which is pretty much an upgrade to distract you, but they’ll probably be working on fantasy this month cause I don’t believe there is an upcoming reset.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UrLocalDD

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
I mean they are, it’s just that it really isn’t a #1 priority on there list. You have skyblock dream which is pretty much an upgrade to distract you, but they’ll probably be working on fantasy this month cause I don’t believe there is an upcoming reset.
I am aware of that but think about why dream is better than Fantasy, because we don't get resets

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
The main reason no one plays on there any more is due to the fact that is has yet to even be touched in terms of a reset meanwhile Skyblock Dream has been reset multiple times with no problems.

<3
Another reason on why noone plays SBF anymore, cause noone's playing it. The Only reason Jartex is successful to this day is cause of the community, the only reason SBD is always getting resets is cause the players there are really active. If all of the SBD players start playing SBF instead, SBD will see less reset and SBF will see more resets. And since the community's absent there, Jartex, Either delete SBF entirely and refund or compensate those who have ranks there or try to revive the community in SBF by resets.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UrLocalDD

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
Another reason on why noone plays SBF anymore, cause noone's playing it. The Only reason Jartex is successful to this day is cause of the community, the only reason SBD is always getting resets is cause the players there are really active. If all of the SBD players start playing SBF instead, SBD will see less reset and SBF will see more resets. And since the community's absent there, Jartex, Either delete SBF entirely and refund or compensate those who have ranks there or try to revive the community in SBF by resets.
It's an infinite loop, if a mode doesn't reset it won't get players and if it's not getting players it won't reset.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
It's an infinite loop, if a mode doesn't reset it won't get players and if it's not getting players it won't reset.
Yeah and Jartex can't really say that they don't have time, SBD is getting resets from left and right. Factions is getting resets tri-monthly, Prison is getting resets bi-monthly etc. So just reset SBF just once every 9 months thats all we beg.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Yeah and Jartex can't really say that they don't have time, SBD is getting resets from left and right. Factions is getting resets tri-monthly, Prison is getting resets bi-monthly etc. So just reset SBF just once every 9 months thats all we beg.
And don't even add anything crazy or something, SBF is the middle child of Jartex so we and the players will take everything you give at us just please reset it!!!!

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.