Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyBlock Fantasy Needs an Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaay

IGN
Banana02
Last year, many of my friends and acquaintances requested a reset for SkyBlock Fantasy, which has finally fulfilled believing that it would be better if it was reset because we were experiencing so many issues and difficulties on the game, but it became significantly more complex. There are bugs here, bugs there, and bugs everywhere. Some of my friends attempted to contact and submit a report about it, but I noticed that the administrators who manage this server seem unconcerned about it. I've seen my friends spend their real money on it, but to be honest, I feel sorry for them because it appears that they did not get what they paid for. While the other Jartex server is constantly developing, improving, and "resetting," here's the SBF who did reset but does not improve.

SkyBlock Fantasy needs attention, and I am still hopeful that it will better one day.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
please suggest something at suggestions this place here is to make threads mostly questions or some other things suggestions is the place to suggest

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hey, Jaaay Jaaay

I have read your concerns and I will try to explain them as best as possible.
"issues in-game" You can report the issues with a bug report. Regarding the fact that the Administrators do not care does not appeal at all, they have to take care of literally 20 game-modes, in which 2/3 need a reset every 1 or 2 months.

Ideas can always be submitted with a suggestion.

Have a nice day! I will be locking the thread.

If you have any issues please feel free to message me (LilJesus#0001) or any staff member of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.