Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a PvP Arena where players will be able to 1v1 [Just like PracticePvP] with setting up wages :D
Increase Spawner Prices and decrease loot prices depending on the Spawner Price!
Agreed with P PokeCrafter 's Suggestion!
No increases please. :(

necacepac

Donator
Donator
First of all hi ,
As old player on sbd,i have some sugestions for u guys to make so let's start:
1.First of all ,make kits on start of season not as op as it is rn
2.Disable gkits for first 2 weeks,so it wouldnt be too op
3. U should add command /sell chest or /sell all,if u want more more details about this idea msg me
4.Make economy stable this time,if ppl found source of money ,don't change it bcs it makes a lot of ppl to quit.
5.Don't add king of hill ,add Koth's same as ones on fac,bcs ppl that want to pvp ,don't have good place to do so atm just fos and warp pvp
6.Add custom spawners ,like silverfish(drops diamonds),ghast (emeralds),and so on,and make igs buyable in game not just from keys,bcs its useless atm
7.Reduce number of ench per piece,bcs ppl in gsets r practicly unkillable atm,make it that u must grind a lot
8.Add some kind of challenges,like most xp grinded,most mobs killed,most money made and so on.(daily,weekly,monthly)
9.Screamer's idea about mob scrool is cool,u dhould add that
And i hope there will be more comp next map,bcs this one wasn't hard at all

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I say that we remove gkit spawners permanently? Koth will be fun boi, and there will be more competition in PvP. I agree on Custom Drops. 8th idea is cool o-o I don't remember quite well but I think I've suggested that once...

PokeCrafter

necacepac necacepac Andeh Andeh Gkit spawners need to stay, people paid for that shiz. Gkit spawner should be disabled first 4 weeks though until someone reaches 20 igs. Also, Koth is a bad idea, theres a curse called timezones.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
There will be 14 small koths , 7 well developed and 4 big koths, so it won't Frick you in the timezone thing?

PokeCrafter

Andeh Andeh now we got a nolife problem. people with no lifes can attend all koths

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Who said they are winning eh? There are a lot of nolifers xD

WE WANT IS TOP PRIZES AFTER RESET

and also auto sell signs, If you right-click that sign it will auto sell all of the stuff in there
or you can set to sell it to specific item

Status
Not open for further replies.