Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD SkyBlock Dream Suggestions (Next reset)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
SkyBlock Dream Suggestions (Next reset)​

Description:
MoudTage_ MoudTage_ & Rodagave115 Rodagave115 U both are the owners of the sb team and I want to highly consider adding some of the following ideas.

1st Suggestion:

Make final payout work with sales and for anything, people would desire on the Jartex:

I think that for people who try hard and lay for hours on the server for especially the last payout it is really (unfair) to not make the public and work with sales.

2nd Suggestion:

MobSuits:

They have been improved really nice but still are on a point of being useless. The entire season I didn't see anyone using them, it seemed like pointless grinding on the mob suit "comp".

I would suggest making them island mob suits (each island grinding) for their own mob suits but improving them more on the (looting) point as I see that they do not really have looting features which will not help.

Make them Prestige able, improving the heads/looting, or improving the chances.

3rd Suggestion:

Enchants, improvements|new enchants and much more:

Star Looting (1-5)

We all know what this enchant is all about, by the time that looting 3 does not work on epics it would be cool having a Star Looting enchant helping on there.

Blood Thirsty 5:

Make it work more commonly to save u from impossible fights, as of now it works extremely rarely and not even on battels you would hope for.

Drunk/Hulk 3:

No point in grinding for stars to get hulk 3 it has the same buffs as drunk 3.

I would suggest adding regeneration (1-2) on Hulk or extra protection on the armor it is put in.

We all know that Hulk was a strong beast impossible to be "killed" by normal people unless they had superpowers even then he had great chances of winning a battle. I know all this is pointless by I in fact tried to make a point by making u see that hulk should definitely be better than it is now and better than Drunk 3.

Make all paralyze enchants buff the same time if activated on a sword or At this point I have died 2 times in good sets because people use all the possible paralyzing enchants making them work on random times and almost impossible to run, having 100 debuffs trying to bow boost is really impossible and you might as well trade the fight so it is faster for u to get back again for ur next sets.

4th Suggestion:

Orbs:

Orbs were a huge dupe this season and no one got punished for that. It is a small thing but a big thing for those who get the PVP on sbd as an important thing. Fix them once and for all and whoever and incase someone dupes again punish them.

5th Suggestion:

Boosters:

Making the higher booster at 4x is really stupid. You should either make it a 5x booster limit and let it work with (island, personal and global) if possible cause the outpost money booster cause it is really useless considering the fact that other islands are stocked with booster kits making it useless for them to "trade" Their life for the /outp.

So make it that it works in a 5x and if [global / island \ personal] are applied it would count more.

Make the [mystery sellwands] obtainable from the special/treasure kit cause now it is really rare to find them.

6th Suggestion:

/is rooster (most important suggestion)

Well, I won't hide that I find it really annoying a top 1 island rotating about 20 people over the season. They are top 1 for a reason meaning that their skills are really high and obviously know how to make farming and all about in order to win the top. The thing I cannot really tell and admit myself, they are claiming their party allies to grind for them on /comp making it for me a waste of time and really hard to win with the team I choose for. I understand that they might have 1-3 players more and it's normal but not getting online allies to grind for you while ur team is away for any reason is cheating and u don't play fair.

My point being is that u should add an island rooster just like a faction one For every island to choose the people he wants to invite (for example 15 people) that means people being offline for any reason can be replaced by those and only those in the island rooster.

7th Suggestion:

/is strikes and rules (factions stolen idea)

This should really be 100% accepted and implemented and of course, sed the next season by the time there is a team that can handle those.

Again it is something similar to the 6th suggestion the fact that top 1 suggested rule [wide cheating] 3 people banned on a certain island for cheats, hacks and other stuff (like the faction one) and they got 9 people banned on their island so far this is funny telling that it is unfair and all that but after u breaking them urself.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Nothing else everything explained above I don't think I need to give another explanation why .​

Extra Information:
Win​

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
SkyBlock Dream Suggestions (Next reset)

Description:
MoudTage_ MoudTage_ & Rodagave115 Rodagave115 U both are the owners of the sb team and I want to highly consider adding some of the following ideas.

1st Suggestion:

Make final payout work with sales and for anything, people would desire on the Jartex:

I think that for people who try hard and lay for hours on the server for especially the last payout it is really (unfair) to not make the public and work with sales.

2nd Suggestion:

MobSuits:

They have been improved really nice but still are on a point of being useless. The entire season I didn't see anyone using them, it seemed like pointless grinding on the mob suit "comp".

I would suggest making them island mob suits (each island grinding) for their own mob suits but improving them more on the (looting) point as I see that they do not really have looting features which will not help.

Make them Prestige able, improving the heads/looting, or improving the chances.

3rd Suggestion:

Enchants, improvements|new enchants and much more:

Star Looting (1-5)

We all know what this enchant is all about, by the time that looting 3 does not work on epics it would be cool having a Star Looting enchant helping on there.

Blood Thirsty 5:

Make it work more commonly to save u from impossible fights, as of now it works extremely rarely and not even on battels you would hope for.

Drunk/Hulk 3:

No point in grinding for stars to get hulk 3 it has the same buffs as drunk 3.

I would suggest adding regeneration (1-2) on Hulk or extra protection on the armor it is put in.

We all know that Hulk was a strong beast impossible to be "killed" by normal people unless they had superpowers even then he had great chances of winning a battle. I know all this is pointless by I in fact tried to make a point by making u see that hulk should definitely be better than it is now and better than Drunk 3.

Make all paralyze enchants buff the same time if activated on a sword or At this point I have died 2 times in good sets because people use all the possible paralyzing enchants making them work on random times and almost impossible to run, having 100 debuffs trying to bow boost is really impossible and you might as well trade the fight so it is faster for u to get back again for ur next sets.

4th Suggestion:

Orbs:

Orbs were a huge dupe this season and no one got punished for that. It is a small thing but a big thing for those who get the PVP on sbd as an important thing. Fix them once and for all and whoever and incase someone dupes again punish them.

5th Suggestion:

Boosters:

Making the higher booster at 4x is really stupid. You should either make it a 5x booster limit and let it work with (island, personal and global) if possible cause the outpost money booster cause it is really useless considering the fact that other islands are stocked with booster kits making it useless for them to "trade" Their life for the /outp.

So make it that it works in a 5x and if [global / island \ personal] are applied it would count more.

Make the [mystery sellwands] obtainable from the special/treasure kit cause now it is really rare to find them.

6th Suggestion:

/is rooster (most important suggestion)

Well, I won't hide that I find it really annoying a top 1 island rotating about 20 people over the season. They are top 1 for a reason meaning that their skills are really high and obviously know how to make farming and all about in order to win the top. The thing I cannot really tell and admit myself, they are claiming their party allies to grind for them on /comp making it for me a waste of time and really hard to win with the team I choose for. I understand that they might have 1-3 players more and it's normal but not getting online allies to grind for you while ur team is away for any reason is cheating and u don't play fair.

My point being is that u should add an island rooster just like a faction one For every island to choose the people he wants to invite (for example 15 people) that means people being offline for any reason can be replaced by those and only those in the island rooster.

7th Suggestion:

/is strikes and rules (factions stolen idea)

This should really be 100% accepted and implemented and of course, sed the next season by the time there is a team that can handle those.

Again it is something similar to the 6th suggestion the fact that top 1 suggested rule [wide cheating] 3 people banned on a certain island for cheats, hacks and other stuff (like the faction one) and they got 9 people banned on their island so far this is funny telling that it is unfair and all that but after u breaking them urself.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Nothing else everything explained above I don't think I need to give another explanation why .

Extra Information:
Win
1st suggestion : +1

2nd suggestion:

+1, mobsuits however cannot be too op, we have "50% chance of double loot" at the level 5 i believe, and "always double loot" at level 20 so why not make level 25 "Always Triple loot" addition.

The mobsuits must be obtained really early next season, no one will wait 1 month for a spider mobsuit.

3rd suggestion:

Stars looting:

sorry but Neutral, OG players these days get so many stars and galaxy books so early, star looting III would be good addition to add but it's just like another bonus ontop of gaining stars.

Hulk III:

-1 for regeneration 2 as it will be useless and will interfere with the regeneration V effect.

+1 For the longer armor part, as I made PVP suggestion on next season the hulk will be level 4 and will work with blessed III, making the PVP season more on movements than just a Hulk III.

I've made suggestion about buffing hardened to make armor last longer so maybe with hulk 4 you could have armor last a little even longer, this will be way superior to drunk 3.

Paralyze Debuffs:

+1, You know my experience with bow boosting, obv some guy hits me once and then twice and I kept getting these effects, maybe it's best for them all not to activate at the same time.

5th suggestion:

+1 only if my booster suggestion gets added if it doesn't then this will only bring bigger problem because there will be less ways you could make that 5x booster multiplier while with 4x u can just use 2x personal and 2x public.

6th suggestion:

+1, they can also just allow max of 20 players in island.

7th suggestion: +1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
1st suggestion : +1

2nd suggestion:

+1, mobsuits however cannot be too op, we have "50% chance of double loot" at the level 5 i believe, and "always double loot" at level 20 so why not make level 25 "Always Triple loot" addition.

The mobsuits must be obtained really early next season, no one will wait 1 month for a spider mobsuit.

3rd suggestion:

Stars looting:

sorry but Neutral, OG players these days get so many stars and galaxy books so early, star looting III would be good addition to add but it's just like another bonus ontop of gaining stars.

Hulk III:

-1 for regeneration 2 as it will be useless and will interfere with the regeneration V effect.

+1 For the longer armor part, as I made PVP suggestion on next season the hulk will be level 4 and will work with blessed III, making the PVP season more on movements than just a Hulk III.

I've made suggestion about buffing hardened to make armor last longer so maybe with hulk 4 you could have armor last a little even longer, this will be way superior to drunk 3.

Paralyze Debuffs:

+1, You know my experience with bow boosting, obv some guy hits me once and then twice and I kept getting these effects, maybe it's best for them all not to activate at the same time.

5th suggestion:

+1 only if my booster suggestion gets added if it doesn't then this will only bring bigger problem because there will be less ways you could make that 5x booster multiplier while with 4x u can just use 2x personal and 2x public.

6th suggestion:

+1, they can also just allow max of 20 players in island.

7th suggestion: +1.

Well, I do disagree with you on the 6th suggestion about making it a 20 player island it was like that before and I highly disagree like that if what this season happened with the rotations would be really stupid. But I would keep it for the /is rooster. Like its ok if we have 10 players more on our rooster and it won't affect anything besides everyone will be able to do that and I like it.

Star Looting and Hulk now that I re-check them and including your post it makes sense and it is reasonable to not be added.

As of now I hate the fact that all islands have about 15 Galaxy books where is the grinding for them? its too stupid and hopefully there is a solution about it

iboo

Donator
Donator
+1

Back to suggestion 6:
I agree with the part where you said ''only island members can grind their own island for /comp''
But I disagree with how you said ''
They are top 1 for a reason meaning that their skills are really high and obviously know how to make farming and all about in order to win the top.'' since /is top is nowadays gkits2win

Sincerely,
Ibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.