Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Skyblock Dream, Stackable spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) - Add a plugin in which spawners can stack..

Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - Skyblock dream (but this will be very helpful for all servers where spawners are available like all sb servers and factions)

Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - We have something called mob stacker, so similar to that add spawner stacker. So for example i have 25 blaze spawners right now all placd separately, but with spawner stacker i will have 1 spawner but it will act like 25 spawners.... (25 spawners in 1)

Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - This will reduce lag significantly. What actually causes lag is size or memory. more memory that gets used up the more lag that will be caused. So in minecraft (in game) something that takes up lots of memory is entities.. entities are anything that you throw on the ground or anything lying on the ground and also mobs are entities(search wiki for more info). If you have 1mil cobble lying on the floor (or 1 mil blaze) it will cause so much lag u wont be able to move. so spawners are not exactly entities but they act like entities because they have a mob in it. example a blaze spawner has a blaze spinning inside it. now if you put down a mil spawners it will again cause lots of lag, so thats where spawner stacker will come helpful since almost everyone has and relies on spawners

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - All info stated above. Pliz do consider this

Legendiac

Addicted Member
I disagree to add that on SBF (if that's what you were also talking about) because there isn't that much spawners since you can only get pig spawner from shop and it don't take that much space of an island to build couple spawner farms.
However, due to massive lag that I also personally experienced on SBD, I agree because IG, blaze and etc spawners are relatively easy to get which will take lot more space to build + lag so it should be added :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Yeah i forgot that there arent many spawners on sbf xD, but yess plz add this on sbd

reddragon548

so...the spawner,how is it affect spawns like i have 30xcow spawner, will it spawn faster or will it spawn with normal spred and spawn stacked cow? Please explain more

Legendiac

Addicted Member
so...the spawner,how is it affect spawns like i have 30xcow spawner, will it spawn faster or will it spawn with normal spred and spawn stacked cow? Please explain more

It will spawn faster, with "spawner stacker" it will all be in one block but it spawn as fast as 30 cow spawner so particle lag and etc lag is all reduced.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Ok so if you have 30 spawners right now placed in an area and it can spawn 30 cows per second, with the spawners stacker u will have 1 spawner but there is 30 spawners in it it will still spawn 30 cows per second.

Status
Not open for further replies.