Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD [SkyBlock Dream] Spawners Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
GreenCoffe1258

What is the suggestion about?
Spawners Upgrades

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
Well. When you want to upgrade a spawner with xp (each 4 levels) it asks you a certain amount of xp levels (starting with 50, raising with 25 every 4 levels till spawner level 28, which is 200 xp levels). Most of you know that, but hey there are people that don't know it tho. Now getting onto subject, upgrading with xp would be way better. Like level 50 xp can be converted to 5500 xp or so. If i have like 450k xp (which is just enough to max a spawner) i have to /xpbottle levels because 450k is around 325 xp levels and it would take 25 from that, which is around 50k xp. But, if i xpbottle 5,345 xp (exact amount of 50 levels) and take the remaining 445k then redeem the 5k i will still be able to upgrade with only 5k xp. Now getting out of this example, every player that had a lot of xp and upgraded a spawner several times knows the pain.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can make Jartex more addictive and it would be easier for the players to upgrade those dem spawners too if u know what i mean ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GreenCoffe1258

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Neutral
That’s not fair to players who have upgrade by spawners
I don't pretty understand what you want to say. I am not trying to make you change your vote, but you mabe misunderstood what i wanted to say. And what is not fair again? Thanks anyways

houstar

Maybe you could just vote and not comment everyone knows we are on the same is but oke ty ;p <3
i thought in this idea (Spawners Upgrades) in last season, and i was lazy to make suggestion and explain all this stuff. so thanks for it.
so yeah that's will be a great improvement and will make the game more easier to understand and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.