Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD SBF [SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy] Enchant that prevents accidentally clearing or dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name:
iValkyrieHelmBoy
What is your suggestion about?:
Scroll that prevents accidentaly dropping items
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy
Describe your suggestion:
A enchant that would cost mobcoins like mob counter or immortal scroll, a scroll that I’d put on a sword can not be dropped accidentally or cleared from /clearinventory. This prevents people from accidentally dropping expensive things and other players picking it up. Say you die on accident and not in pvp instead of the item dropping when you respawn it will be in your inventory. If you try to drop it or you press q accidentally it will refuse to or will say “this sword is protected by the blah blah scroll” this would be an op scroll so it should be like 300-500 mobcoins, dont have a specific name yet.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This can improve sbd by preventing people’s hard work into getting expensive inquisitive swords and just losing it all when accidentally dying or dropping it, this can also help with the big epidemic of tpa trapping.
Is there anything else we should know?:
This should be pricy in mobcoins since this is very overpowered. (300-500) (Call it Immunity scroll and make it &c which is red

Last edited:

CakeBomber

Honestly, I hope its 250 because it helps more people to prevent stuff like that from happening rather than if it was 500 not many would have it.

CakeBomber

Yeah it would be cool if they added like a really rare chance to drop that on like vote parties or have it every 10 vote parties or something so people could participate in vote parties which would get more people on sbd active and coming back and always playing.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear iValkyrieHelmBoy,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • I think spending the time on coding & adding this scroll would be wasted time. You can easily change your controls to prevent dropping things on accident.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.