Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Skyblock Dream - PvPing and everything around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock Dream - PvPing and everything around it.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, this suggestion will be dedicated to PvPing on SBD, First things first:​
Custom Enchants:
SBD's PvP experience revolves around the custom enchants and what comes with it, however, during the last few seasons, some New CE were spammed in the cost of forgetting the old ones, which spoiled our Experience into a Non-Dying 30 minutes long fights.​
Now that is something we don't really want, What we do want for instance is a fight where each player has the ability to Quickdrop / the other one in a true combo, without spoiling the Armor's health too fast, also with leaving a room to escape combos and outplay each other, and these are some of the changes I see fit.​
Tank II:
This enchant is broken, Objectively and Literally. It makes it impossible for you to die, with the current state of it we cannot kill people or quick drop them, as a matter of fact, if you're broken to all your sets and you only have a gapple and a chestplate with that enchant on it, you may outsurvive 4 people hitting you at once until the chestplate breaks, I think the solution is simple for this one, Simply remove it and you'll understand why in the next row.​
Hulk/Drunk:
Now as you know these two enchants are the same right now, and for some reason hulk is a galaxy enchant and it gives you Slowness. Now as an old player I understand this because the hulk used to give us resistance (which it doesn't anymore and Tank was added).​
Imo what I see fair if the Tank II is removed, We need to have Drunk 3 & Hulk 3.​
The drunk 3 will be simple, Mining fatigue plus Strengh (the same level as the enchant)​
The Hulk 3 will have the same but instead of mining fatigue you'll have Slowness, that way you'll be slower for a higher reward which is Resistance Depending on the level of the enchant.I suggest Resis 1 for lvl 1-2 and resis 2 for lvl 3.​
Now this isn't broken especially with the Disarmor in place, it will give a good room to Quickdrops, and even without it, you can still outkill a person, especially that Disamor and hulk are a Galaxy Enchants.​
Penetrate, Demonforged:
The Armor health per hit, needs to be reduced by 15-20% of its current state for it to be somewhat balanced as that rn its too broken, but what makes These enchants really annoying (that is a bug btw) that Players that are in passive or if you're in passive even, they still can eat your Armor points while hitting you with these enchants, despite not taking damage your armor still does, go AFK in passive in silver+ zone for 2 minutes, come back to a full broken set by a Non that was abusing this method. (personal experience btw :') )​
Snare:
If broken enchants was a country, this right here would be the president, Slowness V for 50 seconds, on a yellow enchant that works every 2 hits, need I say more?​
This has to be HYPER nerfed to:​
Slowness I->V (Depending on the enchant level)​
Timing: 1->5 Seconds (Depending on the enchant level)​
cooldown 50-10 Seconds (Depending on the enchant level)​
I'd also put it as a Immortal if not Galaxy enchantment, There's no counter play to it, Antifreeze doesn't work with it, Blessed on the sword doesn't remove it, you're hit, you're dead.​
Purge:
PLEASE end the suffering, if you have this enchant its like you're pulling up with a Panzer Mk combat tank vs medieval people with Bows and stones.​
This enchants works every mill second. I mean the idea behind it is Great but give it a cooldown that's all it needs, and by that we mean a 30 seconds cooldown at all ranks. and the levels will work on how many hits you need for it to work.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
This suggestion is subject to edits depending on New Stuff/Already implemented and Players feedback.​

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Yeah, Obv what i suggested and everyone wants it changed! developers need to know that players dont like that type of PVP.
+1

Elizq

Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock Dream - PvPing and everything around it.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, this suggestion will be dedicated to PvPing on SBD, First things first:​
Custom Enchants:
SBD's PvP experience revolves around the custom enchants and what comes with it, however, during the last few seasons, some New CE were spammed in the cost of forgetting the old ones, which spoiled our Experience into a Non-Dying 30 minutes long fights.​
Now that is something we don't really want, What we do want for instance is a fight where each player has the ability to Quickdrop / the other one in a true combo, without spoiling the Armor's health too fast, also with leaving a room to escape combos and outplay each other, and these are some of the changes I see fit.​
Tank II:
This enchant is broken, Objectively and Literally. It makes it impossible for you to die, with the current state of it we cannot kill people or quick drop them, as a matter of fact, if you're broken to all your sets and you only have a gapple and a chestplate with that enchant on it, you may outsurvive 4 people hitting you at once until the chestplate breaks, I think the solution is simple for this one, Simply remove it and you'll understand why in the next row.​
Hulk/Drunk:
Now as you know these two enchants are the same right now, and for some reason hulk is a galaxy enchant and it gives you Slowness. Now as an old player I understand this because the hulk used to give us resistance (which it doesn't anymore and Tank was added).​
Imo what I see fair if the Tank II is removed, We need to have Drunk 3 & Hulk 3.​
The drunk 3 will be simple, Mining fatigue plus Strengh (the same level as the enchant)​
The Hulk 3 will have the same but instead of mining fatigue you'll have Slowness, that way you'll be slower for a higher reward which is Resistance Depending on the level of the enchant.I suggest Resis 1 for lvl 1-2 and resis 2 for lvl 3.​
Now this isn't broken especially with the Disarmor in place, it will give a good room to Quickdrops, and even without it, you can still outkill a person, especially that Disamor and hulk are a Galaxy Enchants.​
Penetrate, Demonforged:
The Armor health per hit, needs to be reduced by 15-20% of its current state for it to be somewhat balanced as that rn its too broken, but what makes These enchants really annoying (that is a bug btw) that Players that are in passive or if you're in passive even, they still can eat your Armor points while hitting you with these enchants, despite not taking damage your armor still does, go AFK in passive in silver+ zone for 2 minutes, come back to a full broken set by a Non that was abusing this method. (personal experience btw :') )​
Snare:
If broken enchants was a country, this right here would be the president, Slowness V for 50 seconds, on a yellow enchant that works every 2 hits, need I say more?​
This has to be HYPER nerfed to:​
Slowness I->V (Depending on the enchant level)​
Timing: 1->5 Seconds (Depending on the enchant level)​
cooldown 50-10 Seconds (Depending on the enchant level)​
I'd also put it as a Immortal if not Galaxy enchantment, There's no counter play to it, Antifreeze doesn't work with it, Blessed on the sword doesn't remove it, you're hit, you're dead.​
Purge:
PLEASE end the suffering, if you have this enchant its like you're pulling up with a Panzer Mk combat tank vs medieval people with Bows and stones.​
This enchants works every mill second. I mean the idea behind it is Great but give it a cooldown that's all it needs, and by that we mean a 30 seconds cooldown at all ranks. and the levels will work on how many hits you need for it to work.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
This suggestion is subject to edits depending on New Stuff/Already implemented and Players feedback.​
nice Suggestion but they don't care i bet they won't even accept it rn after 1 year maybe?

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey MoudTage_,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Skyblock Dream - PvPing and everything around it.” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MoudTage_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Outdated, CE have been revamped and changed.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.