Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Skyblock Dream PVP improvement and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock Dream PVP improvement and Info​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is going to be all about improving the Skyblock dream PVP already the 4th time.
PVP in Jartex is like 1/3 of all the server content besides farming/building and whatever and becomes more important the more player has higher rank, more levels and are richer.​
Skyblock dream PVP has had big downside and received complaints from all the PVP experts and normal players in general, as I understand Jartex PVP mechanics and quality (Hit registry, knockback, etc etc) have always not been perfect but with that that's not the main issue now, It's the ce's that is the issue.​
Here are the videos thanks to Dragon_Slayer99
Surviving with only chestplate on
Surviving without eating Gapps
The hope even if you get disarmored, YOU still have a chance to react easily.
You wonder, maybe this season needs resistance 4 nerfed to 3 blablaablabla like last few seasons, little by little improvement, full of crap and NO! it needs complete removal out of the season and we need even strength III pvp, Strength II PVP is old book and always easy.
The custom enchantments that are the issue are:
Tank 2: although it will be nerfed to making 0 difference in PVP, I don't know exactly what it does, maybe gives more armor durability this season as it makes sense "Tank" is a description for something strong and armored.​
Edit: Must be completely removed or only increase protection on armor durability.
Drunk 2: is too weak since we have Protection 5, and healing ce's, Protection 5 protects 1.3 to 1.4x more than protection 4 and makes huge difference, what is the solution? it's simple, add hulk III without slowness to the game.​
EDIT: We must have Hulk 3 without slowness or Drunk 3 without slowness.
Purge:, it's exactly the problem in PVP now days, it removes players strength effect and is entirely luck reliant to win against other players and it ruins the combo and consistency of the PVP, players will have to replace armor to get strength effect back.​
EDIT #2: It's far too op and should be nerfed by 20x to 30 and should give the effects back to the players after 6 seconds.
Spiked: Ruins the combo, making you waste eternal points or whatever they are and evens the PVP competition between the expert and a noob even more.​
EDIT: Should either be considered a change to being a sword enchant or be completely removed cuz it's a stinker.
Wither and Viper: ruins the combo and makes players take less knockback, so the solution is ofcourse not to remove it but nerf it by like 3x.​
Freeze V: slows down the PVP too much, players would get frozen every second and cannot combo, needs huge nerf by like 3x.​
Trap ,Ice aspect, Paralyze: slows down the PVP also, needs huge nerf by like 3x.​
EDIT: after pvping this season, I say this should be nerfed a whole lot more to 10x
NEWEST EDITS: 09/10/2022 = Nerf Anti disarmor or completely remove it from game once this ^^^^^ above gets implemented because now it's impossible to kill gset guys until their entire armor breaks.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will help balance, make more competition and make more players engage in the content.​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Last edited:

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Talk about what? Tank 2 is resistance 2, providing 1.6x more more protection compared to normal which is -40% incoming damage but tank 2 doesn't give any effects anymore, it's just broken now and too OP somehow, Tank 2 could be useful if it gives more armor durability.
Tank 2 now works like demonforged which is kinda a nice thing I think they changed it this ssn it no longer gives resistance just the demonforged effect plus its good to have
And your new suggestions are good totally agree with it +1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Tank 2 now works like demonforged which is kinda a nice thing I think they changed it this ssn it no longer gives resistance just the demonforged effect plus its good to have
And your new suggestions are good totally agree with it +1.
Yes, Now it's only good if it gives more protection to armor durability

Elizq

add hulk 4 back Really need ngl the best enchant it was there

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Outdated.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.