Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD [SkyBlock Dream] Overload Custom enchantment In EPIC books

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Overload Custom enchantment In EPIC books

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
My suggestion is to move the custom enchantment: Overload to Epic enchants section (10000 XP).
The reason why I am suggesting this is because Overload is custom enchantment that helps you to survive easier and with that in mind you know that without it, it would be more difficult to survive and you will get less chance to survive when being disarmored.

Drunk IV has been added this season and I want to make things correct for PVP survival.
I have explained Strength IV damage well in skyblock reset topic and I already told about the damages with strength IV if you don't have resistance effect, it's massive amount of damage, You can get killed in 3-11 seconds of constant crits by opponent with max sword and with overload you would have a lot more time to react, Overload III = 1.6x more health which is a huge chance for you to survive longer.

Disarmor would help anyone even more to quickly kill you and worst is that doubledamage can activate when they disarmor you and then you can get killed instantly and with overload you would not get killed instantly and you would gain a lot of chance to survive.

Reason why Overload must be in epic? it's because it will be really hard to obtain such enchant on all of your armor pieces knowing it costs 250,000 XP so that in mind is 1,000,000 XP for all of your armor pieces which is far too much and it should cost you 40,000 XP If in epic enchants.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help players to survive for longer in PVP because now with 10 hearts you can die quickly.
Drunk IV will do a lot of damage so overload would help you survive.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello T0m45_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • Overlord will be kept in his current tier as it is a good enchantment. However, we can change drunk to another tier, I would like to see a new suggestions post for that so other players can give their opinion as well.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.