Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Skyblock Dream Next Season Suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Skyblock Dream Next Season Suggestionz

Description:

This
Colour represents new suggestions

This Colour Represents New ones that are also important like 1st, 2nd and 3rd suggestions.

This is my suggestion wall for the next season of Skyblock Dream, I know Jartex will remove P2W stuff next season Or revamp things completely to make SBD competitive overall but it's not about competition but more about fun.

My 1st suggestion: Nerf the Debuff ce's, they are too annoying and disrupt movements and combo's and also buff blessed III BY A LOT, we don't want slowness PVP 24/7 with gsets it's getting tired being always equal to a player that should regularly lose to you, there's No w tap skills, combo skills with slowness 4-5 pvp, also Nerf Gears III to II, we are going crazy with the speed in a server where hit registry is not perfect.
Remove tank 2, players are taking too little damage from all the attacks, we already have protection 5.

My 2nd suggestion: Allow /pv and /ah in the Boss world because now you have to keep getting back to overworld to store all your loot which wastes time, /ah would allow you to buy stuff you need for your levels or anything else.

My 3rd suggestion: Buff the Minions, Now they are too crap to deal with and people all just go mining instead of upgrading and using minions.

My 4th suggestion: Make levels have harder & more fun tasks (Not time taking) some levels are basically a skip button, the tasks are too easy for players and don't require any brain work apart from hard work, the new level can be something like eg: win 10 koths.
My 5th Suggestion: add a King boss or Mega boss or whatever you call it, it will have a boss bar and we had similar events to this on christmas day and it was fun having big challenges like these, maybe the king boss would be available every 3 days 12 hours or once a week.
My 6th suggestion: Add a Bronze zone Parkour, Silver zone parkour, Gold zone parkour, the parkour gets harder depending on zone, the parkour is going to be an event that happens every 1 day or 2 days and the rewards are just about as good as koth loot or probably

My 7th suggestion: Add the pickaxe mining statistics that includes how many emeralds/diamonds and more other ores that have been mined and stop allowing the Safezone blocks in general that you can't mine count in the block counter from block scroll, I had pickaxe today and tried to mine a Safezone block just to see if it counts and it legit counted as a block even though you didn't actually break it.

My 8th suggestion: Make gold zone bosses tougher, their HP is fine but their damage is way too low, chances are the players who enter the zone already have maxed GSET and they can just never die, Arceus is listed as strongest boss in gold but it's actually weakest one there, even Vampire does more damage.

My 9th suggestion: Fix Purity enchantment, apparently it's not working.

My 10th suggestion: Make the minions in the mines drop more loot, it's boring to waste your seconds killing them when they drop same amount of loot as mining ores, make them drop 10 loot every kill or more.

My 11th suggestion: Add coal/iron/gold/emerald/diamond bosses in the mines, we all get same and repetitive experience in the mines so we need to just spice things up, the bosses will drop 100-1000 loot everytime you kill them and the loots are minerals, you can add any other special item that can be required in /level.

My 12th suggestion: Nerf Anti disarmour, players get too many chances now days, maybe only protect chestplate and leggings fully.

My 13th suggestion: Add "Level" or "Lvl" text next to your level number in chat, this will let players know that it's your level instead of a random number.
My 14th suggestion: Allow armour enchantment transfer, say for example I have a full protection 2 Iron armor and I want to transfer all enchantments/custom enchantments to a diamond armor.
My 15th suggestion: Add /minetop which displays the players with the most ores mined and add /miniontop which displays a player with most minion kills from the mines.
My 16th suggestion: Permanent stats, or /permastats which is statistics showing how much mobkills/player kills/mobcoins spent/killstreak the player has achieved since the beginning of skyblock dream and make a /permatop or any command that displays most mobkills since beginning of SBD, I hate seeing players lose such an amazing numbers because the season had just reset, it makes the statistics more worthless, players would enjoy grinding for numbers more.​
My 17th suggestion: Rework the cave designs and improve them, diamond mine looks average and so does other mines, nothing has good features or looks cool.​
My 18th suggestion: Add a custom enchantment book filter in /itemfilter, which allows you to pick up the specific type of books after you open enchantment books and let other ones drop on the floor so you can then sort them out later and it will avoid costing time.​
My 19th suggestion: Add /leveltop, this displays the players with highest levels, we rarely see level 100's this season and so they are quite rare and would be good if there was leveltop.​
My 20th suggestion: Add a server info menu as soon as player joins sbd, or add a /warp info and reminder that suggests them to know more about the server, how to get started and how to level up higher in the game, not exactly every detail, you dont need to go in depth but just tell them what exists and what is good, this way more players will know what to do in the game and more players would be able to make a good progress.​
My 21st suggestion: Nerf the devil/warden pets damage to about 1.25x, 2x is too much, imagine if they could do 9 hearts to you with doubledamage and your pet bounces it back 2x, they will quickdrop, it's better to buff the odds 2x more but nerf the damage to about 1.25x.​
My 22nd suggestion: Buff the angel pet, make it repair some of your armor durability once it's active, just as affective as devil pet, it may have a chance to repair your armor or more easily make it protect your armor sometimes from each of the players hit.​
My 23th suggestion: Completely remove fragment requirements from silver and bronze spawner prestiges or from some gold even that don't give you stars, Since boss world gives us little amount of frags even with plunder 5 every boss you kill, can you realise how long that would take if a player would want to build a massive spawner farm? and yes it's still a part of a season, Players don't grind because they have to and adding frags as requirement is not any form of more competition or experience, it's just more really boring grinding that's repetitive, adding frags won't enhance competition it's just another boredom.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help enhance jartex players experience, make it more fun and long lasting.

Extra Information:
N/A

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I like the suggestions.
I was thinking of removing Drunk / Hulk or only putting them upto Level 2 instead of 3 and 4 and buffing normal enchants so players can deal good amount of damage with them.
Or we can remove Slowness from Drunk and Hulk both so it's speed PvP and revamp Blessed into giving you positive effects or 1 up your current effect for 15 seconds (So if you have Strength 2, Blessed will buff it to Strength 3 for 15 seconds, same with Speed, Resistance, Regeneration, Absorption)

PvP doesn't really require many changes, all we can do now is just balance the current enchants instead of keep on adding new ones, maybe add new Scrolls that will help in PvP or Pets but New Enchants, just a nono from me. (I'd rather see the development time dedicated towards Boss World instead of PvPing)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I like the suggestions.
I was thinking of removing Drunk / Hulk or only putting them upto Level 2 instead of 3 and 4 and buffing normal enchants so players can deal good amount of damage with them.
Or we can remove Slowness from Drunk and Hulk both so it's speed PvP and revamp Blessed into giving you positive effects or 1 up your current effect for 15 seconds (So if you have Strength 2, Blessed will buff it to Strength 3 for 15 seconds, same with Speed, Resistance, Regeneration, Absorption)

PvP doesn't really require many changes, all we can do now is just balance the current enchants instead of keep on adding new ones, maybe add new Scrolls that will help in PvP or Pets but New Enchants, just a nono from me. (I'd rather see the development time dedicated towards Boss World instead of PvPing)

Well the PVP now somehow would be quite easy and more Custom enchantment reliant to win against players if we changed blessed that way cuz someone can get strength and another guy gets absorption.

About the speedy PVP, it would be good ofcourse and doubledamage could be buffed back to normal like it was before, fast turn could be buffed and special sets damage, but ofcourse we would need to make hardened 4 sets tougher but.

I still think that Hulk 4 or Drunk 3 fits this type of season PVP we had speedy PVP in factions but here maybe we can have more of high damage PVP but still speedy because of blessed 3.

You can still ask others about the speedy PVP or start a poll.

So 20% more damage resistance means that these sets should be buffed.

Adidas should have 30% damage reduction
Santa should have 20% damage reduction
Bape should now have 40% damage reduction
Versace - 20% damage reduction
Gucci - 20% damage reduction
armani - 20% damage reduction

since strength 3 is 20% weaker then strength IV, we will still have strength IV but we just add more damage resistance to the special sets.

New EDIT: Remove disarmor next season, because if it procks it will leave huge imbalance in pvp and the focus, players will sometimes lose their disarmored stuff or have them shuffled in inventory, I just did tests and realised even with Drunk 3 you already do too much damage to player and with double damage it makes things more imbalanced.

New EDIT N2: Remove tank 2 since we have protection 5 and it has big health protection factor already, I thought the PVP will be challenging but it really was not at all, it was easy for everyone.

New EDIT N3: Leave Hulk 4 as it is, Do not nerf it to level 3 as the pvp will be too easy now days, you have to remember it's gapp pvp and there is protection 5 and lifesteal is buffed a lot so you don't have to worry.

New Edit N4: Fix Blessed 3 enchantment, it's not working.

Last edited:
IGN
logan_is_dead
Well the PVP now somehow would be quite easy and more Custom enchantment reliant to win against players if we changed blessed that way cuz someone can get strength and another guy gets absorption.

About the speedy PVP, it would be good ofcourse and doubledamage could be buffed back to normal like it was before, fast turn could be buffed and special sets damage, but ofcourse we would need to make hardened 4 sets tougher but.

I still think that Hulk 4 or Drunk 3 fits this type of season PVP we had speedy PVP in factions but here maybe we can have more of high damage PVP but still speedy because of blessed 3.

You can still ask others about the speedy PVP or start a poll.

So 20% more damage resistance means that these sets should be buffed.

Adidas should have 30% damage reduction
Santa should have 20% damage reduction
Bape should now have 40% damage reduction
Versace - 20% damage reduction
Gucci - 20% damage reduction
armani - 20% damage reduction

since strength 3 is 20% weaker then strength IV, we will still have strength IV but we just add more damage resistance to the special sets.

New EDIT: Remove disarmor next season, because if it procks it will leave huge imbalance in pvp and the focus, players will sometimes lose their disarmored stuff or have them shuffled in inventory, I just did tests and realised even with Drunk 3 you already do too much damage to player and with double damage it makes things more imbalanced.

New EDIT N2: Remove tank 2 since we have protection 5 and it has big health protection factor already, I thought the PVP will be challenging but it really was not at all, it was easy for everyone.

New EDIT N3: Leave Hulk 4 as it is, Do not nerf it to level 3 as the pvp will be too easy now days, you have to remember it's gapp pvp and there is protection 5 and lifesteal is buffed a lot so you don't have to worry.

New Edit N4: Fix Blessed 3 enchantment, it's not working.
I think we can keep to disarmor but when you are disarmed, a message will appear on the screen notify u that u have been disarmed
the message can be [a player used disamor on u]
thx :)

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.