Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Skyblock Dream Next Season Balancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Skyblock Dream Next Season Balancing

Description:
This is I guess my last suggestion board for next season but I will keep it simple and short.
This colour represents New suggestions

1st suggestion: nerf/buff and make cash boosters only public, Nerf the multiplier but remove the expiry date and buff the duration to 30 minutes minimum only and make cash boosters more common, through out supply crates/ koth and outpost and you could get them from killing bosses, Why that? because P2W players get x2,x3,x4,x5 cash boosters which normal players cannot access unless they get from gkit boosters.

Making the cash booster x2 only and public type only keeps server economy clean and helps regular players compete more with the skygod players.

2nd suggestion: Nerf the sellwand multiplier to either 1.2x or 1.5x and Buff the sellwand uses to infinity, this will keep players leveling and competing even more, now since it's 10,000 uses players will have to use it on more valuable stuff, making it infinite will allow you to sell any sort of loot that you desire but at the same time will still make players compete on /level even more.

3rd suggestion: buff the amount of stars epic villager/ghast/silverfish give, Players do not spend $1 billion each epic villager to just get less stars when grinding epic IG'S, we need to keep it as it is, make more expensive spawners in gold tier give you more stars so then it's not a waste.

4th suggestion: Nerf the special crates mobcoins to 100x-500x and make special crates more likely to give you other cool stuff just such as gsets and xp/cash boosters to balance it out, now a skygod with a ton of gkit alts is chilling with 3.5m mobcoins and hasn't done anything to achieve these mobcoins.

5th suggestion: Buff Coins X and Star Coins VI to give you 2-3x more mobcoins, now you can spend 30 minutes with 10 ping killing 8 mobs per second with max level and ce's and get only enough mobcoins to buy a skylord kit which is so pointless and unworthy, if the grinding is not fun in the season then it should atleast give you a really good return in rewards.

6th suggestion: Nerf some item prices on /transfer, they are not worth the grinding for.

1. Enchantment orb, now they cost 500k mobcoins each, they deserve to cost like 10k each.

2. Replace seasonal fly with permanent fly and it's cost could be worth just around 50k mcs

3. Silktouch pickaxe command can be worth 5-10k, lets allow and give players a chance to mine spawners.

4. Add permanent skyvip rank for like 150k mcs.

5. Since Key containers and god keys are not even that OP and getting 250k mcs is quite hard, it should be like 100k mcs.

6. Replace Seasonal skywarrior to permanent, no one will buy for 500k mcs if it's seasonal.

7th suggestion: balance out the fun in grinding in the mines, Now grinding is boring, basically all you do to get enchanted diamonds is run around and mine them, Mathematically by running and mining I mine around 3 dubbs of enchanted diamonds per hour, what if we can nerf the amount of diamonds we get or nerf the amount of diamonds there are to mine and instead balance it out with other grinding method, what if we add an OP boss (Damage and health wise) that can spawn or event that can occur that could spawn every 10 mins or so and give you 1.7k diamonds or even some decent items once you kill it.
8th suggestion: nerf and buff the XP boosters, either make them all sorts but only X2 multiplier is biggest or allow other players to get x5 xp boosters (1 hour long) through supply crates,koth,bossworld,outpost but biggest problem is that op players cap koth and outpost the most, so better to just remove x5 boosters and allow x6 multiplier to be max, x2 public, x2 team, x2 personal and make all xp boosters last at least half an hour long and u can get them mainly through supply crates or bossworld boss kills like 10% chance.
9th suggestion: Allow star booster to be gained from supply crates and boss world but lower chance compared to XP booster and cash booster.

OR, just buff/make changes to the current minions, make them do more damage and have more health but once you kill them, you get a lot of diamonds, depending on their spawn rate, they should spawn enough for you to make like 2 dubs of diamonds per hour but this idea is less fun.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the players enjoy more of the server and combat the p2w.

Extra Information:
Meh

Last edited:

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello T0m45_ T0m45_

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Good effort in the suggestion
- Would help the server slowly convert to play-to-win

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
+1 this sbd suggestion should not be lost. your suggestion includes non-ranks and it's so gentle. Also genboxes are useless since they only give unenchanted coal and diamonds, they should start dropping enchanted minerals upon upgrade or whatever, relieve them.

Ske

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have decided to upvote your suggestion
  • You did some hard work making this suggestion
  • Reason stated above by seasonafterfall
Yours sincerely~
Ske_

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.