Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD [SkyBlock Dream] Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeTheHuman

Minecraft Username:
JoeTheHuman

What is the suggestion about?
Minions

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
Minions can do various actions, whenever you need them you can place them wherever you're allowed to. They can attack, idle, mine, etc.. you can unlock new actions by upgrading them as well as giving them name tags and plenty of different features. You can always pick them up and no one else has permission to do so. By the way, these minions shall be rare to get.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This feature will help alot of players who are not ready to stay afk all night which reduces their computers' performances and in order to avoid mob aura hacks. Also, players won't have to afk therefore there would be less lag on the server.

Tanrit

I don't think this is needed. This would make the skyblock even OP and overpowered.
It would be so rare to get (like fly command and ranks... ) so I don't think that this would make skyblock even op and overpowered, also I'm so into this suggetion because my pc got so many problems because I stay all nights AFK...

InsertUpgrade

Donator
I've seen this same plugin on another server and it is usually for an OP skyblock but yes its config can be changed, I am staying neutral.

cimgrakay

Really like the Idea's of minions being added to skyblock, but I can see this being abused by if it were to mine for you. I would totally agree it will mine for you if your online and moving not just afk for a certain period, but in general great idea hope this gets implemented!

+1

livemax

IGN
livemax
Minecraft Username:
JoeTheHuman

What is the suggestion about?
Minions

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
Minions can do various actions, whenever you need them you can place them wherever you're allowed to. They can attack, idle, mine, etc.. you can unlock new actions by upgrading them as well as giving them name tags and plenty of different features. You can always pick them up and no one else has permission to do so. By the way, these minions shall be rare to get.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This feature will help alot of players who are not ready to stay afk all night which reduces their computers' performances and in order to avoid mob aura hacks. Also, players won't have to afk therefore there would be less lag on the server.
+1 the idle thing seems interesting

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello JoeTheHuman,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.