Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Dream] Its about a command with which you can see all the possible color codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
Yoguan
What is your suggestion about?:
Its about a command with which you can see all the possible color codes.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
Simple. When you do /colors it will show a message with all possible color codes.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Big amount of players are asking me how to color their names or how to color text on signs. This will help them a lot!
Is there anything else we should know?:
I can show example for the codes: https://imgur.com/a/1goiC

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
I don't think this is really necessary, to be honest. Players can google it very easily and if they ask you just send them THIS link. That is what I found on google in 10 seconds.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
I don't think this is really necessary, to be honest. Players can google it very easily and if they ask you just send them THIS link. That is what I found on google in 10 seconds.
You are not allowed so send such links in the chat and I respect your opinion, thanks.
I am neutral,
My issue is; how are they gonna put this is without the colour making the text coloured making the code not show?

Ehh they smart, surely they can figure out a way
what you mean? Many of the servers I've been in has it

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
You are not allowed so send such links in the chat and I respect your opinion, thanks.
I thought that you could send links as a trial. I also know that there is an essentials kit that gives you a color book, not sure if that is still in the game. ( the book contains all the colors that are in minecraft)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
I thought that you could send links as a trial. I also know that there is an essentials kit that gives you a color book, not sure if that is still in the game. ( the book contains all the colors that are in minecraft)
in which server?

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
in which server?
If you make a new server with the essentials plugin you have a kit called color ( or something like that ) but that's not currently on any Jartex server so I don't know man. :p just saying that that could work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.