Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Dream] EveryThing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldBuy22

Minecraft Username:
EmeraldBuy21
What is your suggestion about?:
EveryThing
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
I'm Suggesting that you guys should remove the breaking spawner needs a vip player you guys should a speciall enchant that can break the spawners and you guys should add instant starcture items like if u place them the stracture will start making itself and u can oly find one id a sky drop starts
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I'm Suggesting that you guys should remove the breaking spawner needs a vip player you guys should a speciall enchant that can break the spawners and you guys should add instant starcture items like if u place them the stracture will start making itself and u can oly find one id a sky drop starts

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Explain more in detail please

And one thing ''Only donators can break or mine spawners'' don't change this at all

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1, SkyVIP+ have their own perks by giving them the permission to mine spawners.

egeng55

I am slightly confused by your suggestion. I am not sure what you meant. You made 3 different suggestions, but I don't see how they are connected. If you want to make multiple suggestions, make multiple threads, don't just combine them all into one thread. Additionally, you just copy and pasted what you wrote in the first box into the second box. Please take the time to go more into depth and detail, and be sure to also write out what each box asks of you. For now I am giving a -1.

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • If you suggest things to our network please provide further details and not crop three suggestions in one small thread.

Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.