Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock Dream Economy Ruined

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Today I will talk about the income from spawners and will talk about costs and drops.
Today me and Kingace have complained about economy because cheaper spawners can make more money than villagers.
I want to discuss about the villager economy, as you all know emeralds now sell for 30 instead of 65 which is now only triple the amount of gold which in my opinion for something to cost 5x more than pigmen is absurd.

Pigmen drop more loot than Villagers, in my opinion this is biggest economy that has been made without thinking properly, Pigmen and iron golem both.

Iron golems drop 3-5 iron each and sell for 30-50 per death which is more than villagers which only drops 1 emerald that sells for 30.

I understand you will say that with villagers there's less work to sell but if you really think about it in general case, it's not fair anyways.

Pigman drops 1-2 gold which is approximately 10-20$ each death and from them you can make half the money that you can make from villagers but they cost 5x less.

Iron Golem costs twice as less as villagers but you can profit the same amount from them as villagers which in my opinion is stupid, iron Golem can drop 5 iron which is 50$ and is 20$ more than emerald, they spawn at the same speed as villagers too.

Enderman spawners cost 500,000 and in my opinion is the same as creeper spawners when doing the calculation, Ender Perls stack up only to 16 which 16x54 is 864 per Dubb and sell for 20$ each which is 20x864 = 17280$ per dubb. Creeper's powder sells for 7.5 each but stacks up to 4x more which 7.5x4 is 30 and is 50% more than Ender perls and it's great because creeper spawners cost 50% more in the first place.

But there is only 1 problem between Enderman spawners and IG/VILL/PIGMAN is that they drop 1-3 enderperls after death which will make you 20$-60$ which can be 2/3 of emerald value to double it's value which is 60$, even when Ender Perls don't stack to 64, Enderman still spawn at the same speed but can give triple more loot than Villagers but it requires real money hunger for you to keep selling all the Ender Perls from Dubbs since they don't stack to 64. If you afk both spawners till 500 Dubbs fill, you could make 51,000,000 from emeralds and 8600000 from Ender Perls. which is 6x difference compared to something that costs 10x more than Enderman spawner.

Anyways as I said, if a player is willing to keep selling ender perls he would make quicker money than with emeralds which is completely unfair since villager spawners cost 10x more.

Enderman spawners cost 5x less than iron golems but you could make same amount of money from enderman spawners as IGS who cost 5x more, and to show how, Enderman spawners drop 1-3 ender perls which are worth 20-60$ and Iron golem spawners drop 3-5 Iron which are worth 30-50$ to round that up, it's basically the same profit as iron.

Yoguan

Addicted Member
One day the owners decided to reset SBD, a new world was born. Then pokecrafter decided to join this new world. Just 10 minutes into the game he got a freaking inquisitive 5. This was the start of the end. Pokecrafter started his journey of destroying the economy of the server. GG P PokeCrafter you succeeded. :)
haha