Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD [SkyBlock Dream] Do not reset the whole for active players

Status
Not open for further replies.

lottery248

Minecraft Username:
lottery248

What is the suggestion about?
Do not reset the whole for active players

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
according to aome players said, Skyblock Dream maps will reset every certain period, everything except commands are gone every reset. now i want this policy of resetting removed for active players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
resetting scheme, unless the server quota is limited that would be expensive to expand, i believe resetting everything in Skyblock Dream, will lead some of the players to feel that this game (indeed not server), meaningless, particularly, active one.

Extra Information:
let's implement a player created lottery system :) (like the JartexLottery)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lottery248

lottery248

apology to post again, i forgot to mention the contribution, which is below:

this makes the Skyblock experience to a higher level, players are more likely willing to play

speedaxe

Hi dear,
I've decided to vote -1 for reason(s):
1. All player should restart their island for better experience
2. If you got all that a SkyBlock player needs wheres the fun?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lottery248

lottery248

i mean the skyblock status should be permanent, unless a player wants to reset.

at least there are a notice that the game will be reset in case, you know it is a hars reset.

JaySN

Addicted Member
A reset means a new and fresh beginning. It means going back to the beginning stage were everyone starts from level 0. This is done because it can give small or new players a chance to compete and become one of the top players and if we do not reset islands for few players while for others, its a complete reset, that thats basically cheating and will make players quit the gamemode.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lottery248

lottery248

A reset means a new and fresh beginning. It means going back to the beginning stage were everyone starts from level 0. This is done because it can give small or new players a chance to compete and become one of the top players and if we do not reset islands for few players while for others, its a complete reset, that thats basically cheating and will make players quit the gamemode.
oh :/
but for pro gamers they can go up with ease even as a 'new game'

hello2248

Donator
Donator
The point isn't to get people to play, it's to get people to buy things, and that's what resets do.

LaggerGames

Donator
Donator
IGN
LaggerGames
-1 for one reason.
1) When they reset skyblock it takes away all the items from player right. So when i default rank joins in on reset day and decides to go for a stroll in warp fps. He doesnt get mutilated by people in maxed out godsets and it gives them a chance to get overpowered as well. Also to new players coming in after the reset they can have a chance to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.