Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock Dream BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctaSMeckerul

So i needed some lvl for some enchants and i went to boss word in the first zone that with 10 levels (item lost disable) and i fount a boss cockatirce and i started fighting him and i didnt wanted to waste e gaps on him so i didnt e gap and when he killed me i spawned with no loot!!! And idk if the other player got it :((( All my progress just got wiped:((

ned_

Donator
Donator
Report the bug here
You also need evidence of the bug

Unfortunately jartex don't give lost stuffs due a bug or something else

Abnormal1

IGN
Abnormal1
it may be server lag or a bug/glitch report it pressing the yellow word in up2somethin's answer

GreenConstructor

Donator
Donator
IGN
GreenConstructor
So i needed some lvl for some enchants and i went to boss word in the first zone that with 10 levels (item lost disable) and i fount a boss cockatirce and i started fighting him and i didnt wanted to waste e gaps on him so i didnt e gap and when he killed me i spawned with no loot!!! And idk if the other player got it :((( All my progress just got wiped:((
btw you can ask a moderator on discord to give you donator here bc you have skydonor on sbd

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
known bug, has happened to a number of players (myself included) since reset launch a few weeks ago. Cockatrice boss will wipe items if you die to it, unknown if it's the egg attack, wither song, poison, or another attack that causes it.
If you have a screenshot of your items prior to losing them, submit a bug report with the screenshot. If not, well... tough, happy grinding :').

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
known bug, has happened to a number of players (myself included) since reset launch a few weeks ago. Cockatrice boss will wipe items if you die to it, unknown if it's the egg attack, wither song, poison, or another attack that causes it.
If you have a screenshot of your items prior to losing them, submit a bug report with the screenshot. If not, well... tough, happy grinding :').
Hello,
If you think it's a bug you can report here - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
btw you can ask a moderator on discord to give you donator here bc you have skydonor on sbd
That doesn't work like that you have to pay for the rank or get a perm rank and I don't think he has perm skydonor rank

Status
Not open for further replies.