Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Skyblock Dream - Bossworld & Everything around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock Dream - Bossworld & Everything around it.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, this suggestion is dedicated to the bossworld, first things first.​
Galaxy Enchantement level Req:
I think this may have been suggested too many times but with non-sense of reasons, so I'm going to explain why we think this should be lowered.​
Bossworld should be called Get one shotted world, as a full stacked player with many gkits I get nothing but depression and tilt from that world, so I can imagine the experience of players that don't have the spoils I enjoy.​
To reach level 50 you need to put in sweat and blood in the process with alot of begging, RNG and Money spent on drops, just to enjoy a couple of galaxy enchants that also help with the island top, It is only nowadays (around two weeks or three) before the season ends that we can see non stacked players reach lvl 50, and not even too many its probably around the 30-40's in a community where over 15k players have logged since season reseted?. in an active community of 100-200 players.​
I mean even top island there's 1 on every 3 players that's over lvl 50. I think that once you unlock all the Zone at lvl 35, you can use Galaxy enchants, and make it so at lvl 50 you may use Eternal ones.​
Fuels:​
I think I have the voice of everyone when I say 'Questionmark' so the fuels are supposed to be Gradually far from each other, first of all there's a 20% difference between a legendary & Mythical fuel, yet we see an almost twice as fast efficiency when it comes to real life Minion practice.​
Other than that the drop rate of the Mythical fuel IS WAYYYYY off than the legendary one, you may yield up to 20-30 Legendary fuels before you can get your first mythical one, I think it should be more often, say one mythical for every 3-5 Legendary.​
CropMonsters spawn rates:
It took me longer to ask my crush out than to finish the Orange and lolipop missions with their 2 per 1 minute spawn rate, I mean comeon, not only its HARD to get the recipe its even harder to get them to spawn. Especially in the early season, when there's a whole goon squad camping them, gl getting kills.​
Bossdrops:
There ain't no way that all bosses have the same drop chance, Why is it that all players have inventories full of Urshine hides and Dragon eyes but small to none of Lucky coins and Kraken scales, I think the odds have to be re-considered as they don't work the way they're intented to.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
This suggestion is subject to edits depending on New Stuff/Already implemented and Players feedback.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, MoudTage_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.