Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Sky Block Fantasy Version and Update Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrestXh

IGN
OrestXh
Minecraft Username:
OrestXh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Sky Block Fantasy Version and Update Problems​

Suggestion Details:
Hello i noticed that you made SkyBlockFantasy only on 1.17.1 and newer versions.Thats no problem but for some people like me we dont have good pcs so we cant launch newer versions.We would like you to make sky block fantasy 1.16.5 again.

SBF Update Problems-Sky block fantasy is getting boring,its all the same the server hasnt updated in a long time.A lot of people quited sky block fantasy because of the no updates/high mcmmo power.
I suggest u to reset SkyBlockFantasy with newer stuff And LOWER the mcmmo,because with axe mcmmo it only takes close to 8 hits to break someones armour even with unbreaking 4.

Please do something!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would get way more people play SBF.​

Extra Information:
SBF is the only server that everyday has less than 15 people so we skyblockfantasy players would like you to reset the gamemode.​

ned_

Donator
Donator
ok with enough optimizations with ur pc u can run 1.17+ versions, even my intel celeron intergated graphics, 4 gb ram laptop can run 1.19.4+ versions with a smooth 60 fps
but ignoring that for a sec, the gamemode is already dead and if u want to get more fps just move on to sbd its 1.8+ compatible

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OrestXh

OrestXh

IGN
OrestXh
ok with enough optimizations with ur pc u can run 1.17+ versions, even my intel celeron intergated graphics, 4 gb ram laptop can run 1.19.4+ versions with a smooth 60 fps
but ignoring that for a sec, the gamemode is already dead and if u want to get more fps just move on to sbd its 1.8+ compatible
the gamemode is dead cuz the mcmmo ruins it do u know how many people quit cuz of the axe mcmmo that 8 taps and breaks every set and people using autoclickers.Go on then give me the enough optimizations to get 1.17+.And im not into sbd that much cuz i only play bedwars on 1.8.9 i prefer 1.19 pvp more

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OrestXh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.