Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

skin not loading with minecraft premium

SlangIe_

My skin is not loading, I've seen a similar forum before, but it didn't help. Previously my skin was loading but now I don't know what's going on. I have alex skin for 2 days. I've logged into other servers and it's loading there. I have minecraft premium on a cracked server. Before I didn't had this glitch/bug or I don't know but now I have it.

Attachments

• Glitch.png
    Glitch.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 6

Almay

Donator
Donator
My skin is not loading, I've seen a similar forum before, but it didn't help. Previously my skin was loading but now I don't know what's going on. I have alex skin for 2 days. I've logged into other servers and it's loading there. I have minecraft premium on a cracked server. Before I didn't had this glitch/bug or I don't know but now I have it.
Which client you use to play Jartex Network

Raeress

Donator
Donator
If you play on Minecraft Launcher then other players skin will not load and if you play on Tlaucher then your skin will not load (only happens in premium account)

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
if you have changed your skin recently it might take some hours/days for it to come back

Raeress

Donator
Donator
Did you had Alex skin when you played Jartex for the first time? if yes then that's the reason I don't think there's a solution (only name change not sure )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SlangIe_

SlangIe_

Did you had Alex skin when you played Jartex for the first time? if yes then that's the reason I don't think there's a solution (only name change not sure )
I did, but then i changed my nick and everything was fine until now, my skins were changing before and now it doesn't work.