Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

(Giveaway) Minecraft premium account

BilalA20KinG

Banned
If you want want to win Minecraft premium account, React on this post and leave you'r Minecraft Ign and discord username down below, FULL ACCESS ACCOUNTS!
I will choice the winners when i will be free ( I have 50 accounts in total and i don't know how many accounts i am going to giveaway) Good luck noobies!

Last edited:

Schizo17

And i am giving it for free dumba$$
wow you are so smart do you think people will be dumb enough to accept the accounts that you are giving away but to all people that is reading this he just bought the accounts for cheap like 2 cents each so its either you will get hacked by the seller of the account or he is the one that will hack you. just saying...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BilalA20KinG

BilalA20KinG

Banned
wow you are so smart do you think people will be dumb enough to accept the accounts that you are giving away but to all people that is reading this he just bought the accounts for cheap like 2 cents each so its either you will get hacked by the seller of the account or he is the one that will hack you. just saying...
You're dumbie so fork off

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BilalA20KinG

BilalA20KinG

Banned
Forking 10 year old kiddo a$$ is tellling me what to do look at your pfp a$$

Last edited: