Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames /skin command

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoraTheVillager

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DoraTheVillager​

What is the suggestion about?
/skin command​

Description:
Players with gold rank can nick but half the time it’s their own skin or a steve/alex. /skin would be a fun command where players can choose their own skin from a select list, such as an egirl skin or a random skin picked out by the developers. It doesn’t have to be a specific skin, my point being that there should be a variety of skins donors should be able to choose from when being nicked, instead of the generic steve and alex. Not that I’m hating on any steves or alexs out there. After all this is a cracked server.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The /skin simultaneously (yes I use colossal words) acts as an incentive for players to purchase gold rank and fixes the bug where a nicked donor’s skin still appears to other players instead of them being a steve/alex. Most of all it’s a neat little command that I would like to see being implemented :)
It makes the game more fun (for donors at least) and helps protect their identity (if they choose to be nicked and hidden although someone could easily do /find plz don’t do that to snipe :mad: don’t do that)​

Extra Information:
In conclusion I am kindly asking Thiemo to work on this idea whenever he wants. I don’t care if this takes months or years. I just think this will make minigames funner. Yes funner. I am aware that there may be a minigame update in the near future and the devs might be busy on that but take your time man. That’s all I have to say.​

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
yea but old days when all players had perm to change nick they were using inapp skins this is only for golds but if it gets abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.