Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SixNations Introduction

SixNations

Hi all :D
My name is Jack and i'm very new to Jartex and I must admit i've had a very nice welcome from the community both in-game and on discord so I thought it would be best to let everyone know a bit about me on the forums as my name will be popping up a lot:)

Who am I?
I'm 17 and live in the UK, most notice by my accent but I do sometimes get mistaken for an Australian lol. Throughout my Minecraft "career" I've played a lot of Practice, Skywars, Bedwars and factions which is amazing as Jartex has all of those and more :D.
With the small amount of time I've played the server I definitely feel like this is where I want to end my days on Minecraft and become one with the community so please say hi in-game, discord or forums because i'll be active on all fronts.

If you have any questions please do ask, can't wait to join this community properly :)

Goals within this community;
-Help the Staff Team
-Get onto the elo scoreboards on practice
-Become friends with everyone on Discord
-Get 1000 kills on practice without dying 20+ times.
-Share my knowledge with them

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello SixNations SixNations !

What a lovely introduction well done my man! I love it and in specific the Goals and really reachable and nice to have while you are on the Community! Keep it up man and hopefully we cross paths in the near future.

Have a Wonderful Evening!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SixNations

SixNations

Hello SixNations SixNations !

What a lovely introduction well done my man! I love it and in specific the Goals and really reachable and nice to have while you are on the Community! Keep it up man and hopefully we cross paths in the near future.

Have a Wonderful Evening!
Thanks bro! You too :)
Looking forward to my future here

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Welcome SixNations. Those are solid goals I wanted to do at one point. Hope you enjoy your stay at jartexnetwork.

Atronimus

Hello SixNations, hope you have a great time here and looking forward to a PvP fight with you some day ;). Don't feel shy to say hi to me if you see me online 😁

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hi Jack, hope you have a wonderful experience within the community. What is your In-game name?

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Nice to meet you, the community in jartex is growing at a fast pace even the server can't handle it 😅. But it's nice to meet new players and new faces around the community hope you enjoy your stay! I mostly play bedwars in case we ever cross paths, but sometimes practice and skywars.

~ TH99_