Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Store Other Simpler buycraft deals

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Absprache​

What is your suggestion's title?
Simpler buycraft deals​

Suggestion Details:
hi.

Getting straight to the point, the idea is to make buycraft trades easier, and maybe even automated. Therefore removing the need of a staff middleman, as you know they are very busy most of the time, and overall reducing the risk of scamming.

Suggestion 1
Make a command called /bctrade. This opens up a GUI similar to /trade in most gamemodes. It then asks who is selling the ingame item and who is buying said item with buycraft. for example: Player1 is selling 1m kitpvp money for 10e to Player2. They do the command, Player1 keeps the 1m banknote and Player2 chooses 10e gold. Once both players press confirm a link opens up prompting Player2 to the jartexstore to pay, and once he pays the trade is done.

Suggestion 2
A command called /bcstorage will open up a GUI with multiple pvs (maybe 20 pvs). This allows for trades to take place even when trading with a huge number of items - for example sets in Prison and Kitpvp / Shulkers of items in survival. For example Player1 is selling 80 gsets for 50e to Player2.
Player1 stores his sets in /bcstorage. The bot mirrors the contents of the PVs of the account to show to Player2. Once both parties are happy, they press confirm and a link prompts P2 to the jartex store to pay.

I am aware Suggestion2 is almost the same as Suggestion1, its just an option for trades that involve numerous items.

Obviously neither are perfect ideas, and I can already see loopholes - players might try to abuse the /bcstorage for infinite pvs - but there's a solution to everything. I would love to see an initiative towards making buycraft deals easier, and if you want to add your suggestions I am ecstatic to read them.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
make absprache staff​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Absprache​

What is your suggestion's title?
Simpler buycraft deals​

Suggestion Details:
hi.​
Getting straight to the point, the idea is to make buycraft trades easier, and maybe even automated. Therefore removing the need of a staff middleman, as you know they are very busy most of the time, and overall reducing the risk of scamming.​
Suggestion 1​
Make a command called /bctrade. This opens up a GUI similar to /trade in most gamemodes. It then asks who is selling the ingame item and who is buying said item with buycraft. for example: Player1 is selling 1m kitpvp money for 10e to Player2. They do the command, Player1 keeps the 1m banknote and Player2 chooses 10e gold. Once both players press confirm a link opens up prompting Player2 to the jartexstore to pay, and once he pays the trade is done.​
Suggestion 2​
A command called /bcstorage will open up a GUI with multiple pvs (maybe 20 pvs). This allows for trades to take place even when trading with a huge number of items - for example sets in Prison and Kitpvp / Shulkers of items in survival. For example Player1 is selling 80 gsets for 50e to Player2.​
Player1 stores his sets in /bcstorage. The bot mirrors the contents of the PVs of the account to show to Player2. Once both parties are happy, they press confirm and a link prompts P2 to the jartex store to pay.​
I am aware Suggestion2 is almost the same as Suggestion1, its just an option for trades that involve numerous items.​
Obviously neither are perfect ideas, and I can already see loopholes - players might try to abuse the /bcstorage for infinite pvs - but there's a solution to everything. I would love to see an initiative towards making buycraft deals easier, and if you want to add your suggestions I am ecstatic to read them.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
make absprache staff​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

Hey Absprache! After reviewing your suggestion I decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reason:
- reason stated by you
Have a nice day!
( this should get accepted in some days ngl )

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
For sure a +1 could prevent scams from happening if this system could serve as the middleman. But I am just not sure whether they would put the effort in to develop a system like this as it is something it is cross-platform which may cause lots of errors and bugs.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
For sure a +1 could prevent scams from happening if this system could serve as the middleman. But I am just not sure whether they would put the effort in to develop a system like this as it is something it is cross-platform which may cause lots of errors and bugs.
yes, that is true. and it might not even be implemented because the owners might think its "disadvantageous" to make such a system (players would rather trade than buy from store) however thats why i created this thread, to start an initiative towards the topic

alyan

Donator
Donator
+1, Finally a good suggestion, it will make the trades much easier and Devs should work on it.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Absprache,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Simpler buycraft deals” an
Upvote (+1)

"stated by you"

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!