Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Silver Bosses loots

GrahamL

Hi, I have some questions about silver bosses, I am still at level 8 and I think at level 10 I will advance to silver zone in the boss world, but I don't know what loot the bosses drop in silver zone, so can anybody tell me, thanks

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello,
The common loot dropped by all bosses:
- Experience: (2x more than bronze bosses) Around 12k to 18k
- Stars: (2x more than bronze bosses) I'm not sure the amount but prob nerfed few days before
- Mobcoins: (Sometimes was not given idk if it's a bug) 10-20
- Silver Boss Dust
- Silver Fragments

Miner's loot:
Normal: Platinum Rolex
Rare: Irisdecent Diamond

Pirate's loot:
Normal: Nitrate
Rare: Legendary Map

Vampire's loot:
Normal: Tear of joy
Rare: Vampiric Remnants

Scarecrow's loot:
Normal: Christmas Tree
Rare: Crow's Plumage

Some of the answer above might be wrong either cause of nerf/buff, bugged, or i didn't remember correctly, so I'm sorry for that. Fell free to ask if have any other question. Hope this helps : )

Last edited:

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Hello,
The common loot dropped by all bosses:
- Experience: (2x more than bronze bosses) Around 14k to 18k
- Stars: (2x more than bronze bosses) I'm not sure the amount but prob nerfed few days before
- Mobcoins: (Sometimes was not given idk if it's a bug) 10-20
- Silver Boss Dust
- Silver Fragments

Miner's loot:
Normal: Nitrate
Rare: Irisdecent Diamond

Pirate's loot:
Normal: Platinum Rolex (I think)
Rare: Legendary Map

Vampire's loot:
Normal: Tear of joy
Rare: Vampiric Remnants

Scarecrow's loot:
Normal: Christmas Tree
Rare: Crow's Plumage

Some of the answer above might be wrong either cause of nerf/buff, bugged, or i didn't remember correctly, so I'm sorry for that. Fell free to ask if have any other question. Hope this helps : )
While I fighting all the bosses in the silver zone I’ve never gotten 18k experience before. Pretty certain that it ranges from like 12k-16k not 18k, unless you do like all the damage. Which in most cases is unlikely as multiple people will be coming to kill the boss.

The_W

Addicted Member
While I fighting all the bosses in the silver zone I’ve never gotten 18k experience before. Pretty certain that it ranges from like 12k-16k not 18k, unless you do like all the damage. Which in most cases is unlikely as multiple people will be coming to kill the boss.
About doing all the damages, I think I sometimes did that when noone is even bothering to attack the boss. And for the 18k experience, if I'm not wrong I ever got it but I can't say for sure.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Well I misspelled “I’m”, but yeah I’m not sure either I just haven’t ever gotten 18k before.

Oh yea some ppl sell bronze fragments higher than silver fragments so I suggest unless you want to level up you kill bronze bosses instead as in some rich person's island, they buy in bronze frags for 80k, they don't even buy in silver fragments tho.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
GrahamL GrahamL if you are not sure with the above answers you can check it with the npc in bossworld or with the /bossworld command ingame

The_W

Addicted Member
And pretty sure the pirate drops Nirate
Oh yeah I'm sorry, I made a mistake right there. I'll edit it.
Oh yea some ppl sell bronze fragments higher than silver fragments so I suggest unless you want to level up you kill bronze bosses instead as in some rich person's island, they buy in bronze frags for 80k, they don't even buy in silver fragments tho.
Current island #1 is buying bronze frags for around 160k each or 10m/stack, and noone even buying silver fragments at that price. So yeah, for money, bronze bosses worth more.