Itz_AyushPro Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Active Reporter Approved Starter Joined November 30, 2020 Messages 220 Points 57 IGN Itz_AyushPro July 17, 2021 #31 KekhtArakh said: 700-1000 in bedwars 400-700 in practice Click to expand... Ohh maa gawwd btw your pc specifications?
KekhtArakh said: 700-1000 in bedwars 400-700 in practice Click to expand... Ohh maa gawwd btw your pc specifications?
AUTHOR AUTHOR 90ms Addicted Member Starter Approved Helping Hand I Joined February 10, 2021 Messages 186 Points 57 IGN 90m July 17, 2021 #32 I can just get 100 to 110 fps in every gamemode. I set my max to 105 so the fps is stable
LordErlik Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Approved Bug Finder I Great Reporter Joined August 2, 2020 Messages 1,111 Points 136 July 17, 2021 #33 90ms said: I can just get 100 to 110 fps in every gamemode. I set my max to 105 so the fps is stable Click to expand... Limiting your fps is never a good idea Itz_AyushPro said: Ohh maa gawwd btw your pc specifications? Click to expand... Gtx 1650 G6 4gb I5-7400 Vengeance pro 16 3000 trash motherboard My pc is not super powerful but I know how to optimize it.
90ms said: I can just get 100 to 110 fps in every gamemode. I set my max to 105 so the fps is stable Click to expand... Limiting your fps is never a good idea Itz_AyushPro said: Ohh maa gawwd btw your pc specifications? Click to expand... Gtx 1650 G6 4gb I5-7400 Vengeance pro 16 3000 trash motherboard My pc is not super powerful but I know how to optimize it.
AUTHOR AUTHOR 90ms Addicted Member Starter Approved Helping Hand I Joined February 10, 2021 Messages 186 Points 57 IGN 90m July 17, 2021 #34 is this any good? i have 8 gb ram but it only shows 7gb idfk why
66204_ Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Joined April 9, 2021 Messages 198 Points 69 IGN 66204 July 27, 2021 #35 LegendaryTNT said: View attachment 16076 I play minecraft on this Click to expand... I appreciate it