Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Show ads only in lobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawyerSuper

Minecraft Username:
LawyerSuper​

What is the suggestion about?
Show ads only in lobbies​

Description:
Hello people of JartexNetwork, I have noticed anytime your in a lobby or game an ad always pops up on your screen. For example the ongoing Christmas sale right now. And also I was god bridging once and then an ad popped up and I was so angry to ragout cuz it keeps happening. Why cant staff just make the ads pop up in lobbies not ingame.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help so people wont like leaving the server, because people can godbridge and it sometimes scares people when their bridging and it makes people fall to their death.​

Extra Information:
I'm not saying that you should remove the ads pop up. The main title is to show ads only in lobbies. Thank You!​

iiFlux

Its only till Christmas I guess and it does not pops up after each minute and it does not even cover full screen with a message so I don't think that's helpful so -1

The_W

Addicted Member
Is the ad popped out in minigames only? I never seen any pop up ads when playing (SBD)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 that’s the whole point of those ads removing them won’t work

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
The ads don't really bother you. If I'm not mistaken they're up once every 10-30 minutes. Also there won't be a point of putting ads in lobbies because people are there to join the games not sit around in the lobby until it pops up. I hope you understand.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, LawyerSuper​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.