Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SHOULD BE ADDED TO SKYWARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMZR

Minecraft Username:
AMZR

What is the suggestion about?
SHOULD BE ADDED TO SKYWARS

Description:
those items should be added to skywars CHEASTS .

1- water bucket ( becouse firebows are op if you dont have a water soruse around you and to be used for other stuff)
2- ender pearls ( skywars is a fast base gamemode so when there is someone camping with a fire bow it becomes a little annoying and slow to kill em ender pearl will fix this and there is alot of other reasons too )
3-potions like strenght and healing and regenration and swiftness ( so if someone has better armor than you . you can still win

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
more fun for skywars players

Extra Information:
plllllllllllz be fast at updating stuff

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral

I agree with the rest stuff , except strength potions which will make the game more op .

zSpike_

-1 because if u have a fire bow it will be a useless kit i mean who will use a kit if it will not work because of water..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

-1 because if u have a fire bow it will be a useless kit i mean who will use a kit if it will not work because of water..
the kit is op at the moment water bucket will reduce its op level
still it deals alot of damage on its own

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Most of these things will probably be added in the mini-game update but I don't know about strength pots I strongly disagree about those.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
+1
i really like the water bucket because you'll be able to face the very op princess kit but i disagree about the strength

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
talking about useless kits the spy kit is one of them because even if you're invisible your name tag will show up

xpeH

Donator
Donator
-1 due to the fact
  • Strength pots will make skywars too op and make it more long then it should be
  • There is enderpearls in the game which can only be achieved by the kit "Rusher"
  • If water buckets gets added, princess, pyro and any other kit that do fire damage will be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.