Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Shops, Villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz​

What is the suggestion about?
Shops, Villagers.​

Description:
On some maps, it is possible to get stuck in the villager's allocated area. This can pose an advantage to players, as it becomes difficult to inflict damage on the player, whilst they are trapped on this area. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, I have attached a screenshot, hope it helps.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Creates a level playing field for all.​

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
+1 also if you get combo'd into the shop area it is near impossible to get out of that combo

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he is curious to check what's behind the villager and gets stuck there forever
( vishyvishal vishyvishal you agree? )

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Yeah, they should add a barrier around shops'(If not already) NPC's as some players just hide inside them and it's annoying when you open the shop whilst fighting someone.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Yeah, they should add a barrier around shops'(If not already) NPC's as some players just hide inside them and it's annoying when you open the shop whilst fighting someone.
Precisely, this doesn't even take any effort. The fact this suggestion has been made by me for over a month now with no response is shocking tbh.

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
Yeah fr, it gets really frustrating at times.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
And maybe if they don't allow you to put blocks infront and above enderchest that would also helpful. +1 btw

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, mmmDoughnutzzz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.