Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

share your noob tactics that u used to follow in your beginner days in bedwars

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i will go first .......... I used to rush ppl with just 16 wool and 1 wooden sword and usually ended up loosing like 2 stacks of iron in my chest each time xD

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
in my opinion, i feel quads take some time to finish when compared with solos and duos so yea i like long games also randoms as my teammate ...solos are lonely but smtyms is fun if u wanna grind and all...duos u have a teammate but i always smhow end up without getting a teammate so i prefer quads...idrc bout my stats but i do smhow end up making win streaks cus i like clutching games
Hmm ok, I see what you mean, for me quads are really fast compared to solo or duos because we are 4 good players so we destroy the game but if you wanna a long game for sure then play Trios or the Bridge lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hmm ok, I see what you mean, for me quads are really fast compared to solo or duos because we are 4 good players so we destroy the game but if you wanna a long game for sure then play Trios or the Bridge lol
bridge is different than bw like ik the concept is kinda similar bout the bed and the nexus but its a lot different when it comes to the game also it's crowdy also trios is dead during the time i play