Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Several Prison Suggestions Part 5

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
SuperMariobrine

What is your suggestion's title?
Several Prison Suggestions Part 5

Suggestion Details:
1. Soul Cave Content: The Soul Cave is really lacking in the PvE department, the problem is that the soul zombies are too boring since they don't hurt us, and they were only made more annoying, more unbalanced, and not fun to fight, giving them 800 health instead of 200 was a bad idea. The Soul Cave needs to have more unique mobs roaming around to increase the tension and make it more fun to fight in the cave. As well as incentive to kill them besides just the adventurer skill because not everybody cares about leveling up that skill, on top of that the level 25 perk is useless because everybody has efficiency pickaxes that break the ores instantly(I would suggest looking back at my 2nd suggestion page that was accepted, it talks about changing the adventurer skill ability). The mobs will drop crystals, the stronger mobs drop more crystals.​
Keep in mind that this feature hasn't been implemented even though it was stated in the Gambling Season Changelog.
Soul Guard: Zombie, 150 health, Thug tier strength, Speed II, gives 10 adventurer experience​
Fire Spirit: Blaze, 250 health, Blackhat tier strength, 20 adventurer experience​
Ghost Creeper: Creeper, 200 health, Blackhat tier strength, invisible + charged, gives 50 adventurer experience​
Spectral Caerbannog: Killer Bunny, 400 health, Criminal tier strength, gives 40 adventurer experience​
Tormented Ogre: Zombie Pigman, 675 health, Blackhat tier strength, suffers no knockback, gives 50 adventurer experience​
Demon: Guardian, 900 health, Blackhat tier strength, suffers no knockback, gives 75 adventurer experience​
Abyssal Guard: Wither Skeleton, 2000 health, Lunatic Tier Strength, suffers no knockback, gives 100 adventurer experience​
2. Crate Reroll: Now I'm making an adjustment to this segment now that a portion of it has been implemented. Now that the reroll mechanic is finally functioning (at least partially), and I also reported a bug regarding the 2nd ability for the gambling skill. Add a /reroll toggle command so we can toggle when we want to use them if we don't want to use the rerolls right away.​
3. Money Pot/Token Bowl: These two vouchers are dropped pretty frequently from the vote and rare crates, but a lot of people don't bother opening them because of how annoying it is to wait through the roulette for both of these just to receive a small amount of tokens and money that could easily be mined for in a shorter amount of time than the roulettes. Either completely remove the roulette animations in the money pots and token bowls and make them give the tokens and money automatically or allow players to esc out of it to get a random amount of tokens/money like we can with the mystery bomb crates from the vote and rare crates that gives random bombs, it will make opening these so much easier and worth opening.​
4. PvP mine and Soul Cave: There are two areas in the warzone at warp PvP that aren't absolutely dedicated to PvP. The PvP mine isn't really worth going to since it's so dangerous, the size is too small for a public mining area, and the amount of money we get from selling there isn't very rewarding since we can get more from the A-Z mines, also because a lot of people go there anyway it resets way too frequently. Same with the Soul Cave, PvP is also enabled here thus making it really hard to mine for soul gems in the first place, it doesn't feel spacious enough when lots of players go in and then camp certain areas of the cave. Increase the size of both the PvP mine so it doesn't reset as often and the Soul Cave so there is more room to run around and mine ores.​
(Look back at the Soul Cave's size from the Prison Cell Season):
5. The Collector or Mail Delivery: This season definitely felt different with the absence of the Collector, since the mail delivery took over the job of holding the things we find from mining. The downside to this though is that there is no way to claim all of our items from the mail delivery at once, it's also annoying when it keeps booting us out of the menu every time we claim an item, contrary to the Collector that gave us everything after typing one command. Now the thing is, most of us that are familiar with the Collector really prefer to have him hold our loot for us while we're mining since it has been around for so long that it feels like second nature to type /collector every time we finish mining, it feels more organized to have a NPC to their own job rather than combining both into one, he's even still at spawn and his command still exists even though everything we earn goes to the delivery. Removing him in place of the mail delivery was a weird move that not all of us are comfortable with, but of course if there is no changing your mind on removing the collector, then I have an idea. Anyway there needs to be a solution to the issue with claiming our spoils from mining. There was an issue some of us had with the collector in the past two seasons, regarding the inventory-saver feature that limits how much the collector dumps into our inventory when we claim it. Either switch our loot path back to the collector AND add a toggleable option in /settings named "inventory-saver", which toggles whether the collector prevents the player's inventory from overfilling with drops when they claim their loot from the collector (this option wouldn't pertain to the mail delivery so the delivery will still hold onto items obtained from opening the crates at spawn if the player's inventory is full). If you really still insist on removing the Collector completely in favor of the Mail Delivery, then at least add a /claim all button in the mail delivery menu so we can collect all of our loot from it at once instead of having to tediously click each item one by one and repeatedly typing the command.​
6. Crystal & Beacon Boosters: We've had money and token boosters forever, so why not add two more boosters for the other two currencies we have. I don't expect these to be used quite as often as money and token boosters but these can still be useful in their own ways, like when we need tons of beacons for the much later prestiges and having crystal boosters will help especially gathering them for cell upgrading, the Mysteryman, and the Enchanter. These will only be personal boosters.
Three Crystal Boosters: 2x 30mins, 2x 60mins, & 3x 15mins.​
Three Beacon Boosters: 2x 30mins, 2x 60mins, & 3x 15mins.​
These can be obtained from the Booster Package from the Booster Gkit and can be bought from the Mysteryman. I keep it simple with these to keep it from being too op.​
7. Event Improvement: The server events are a new feature introduced this season to replace the milestones. While the events have the downside of not benefitting the entire server with the reward upon completion, the decent rewards and personal timer per player is a good trade-off. Now we have seen plenty of events over the course of the season and know how to tackle each one, the variety is more plentiful than the milestones but it could still use more. Also the events may repeat multiple times in a row every now and then and makes it easy to grind it with fresh knowledge. Add more kinds of events to increase the variety,​
like an event for every drug: 100 opium, 500 cannabis, 300 cocain, 150 quinine, 250 tobacco, 200 peyote, and 100 sylvia.
Add an event for several more enchantments (minus the very expensive ones and those that require prestige), like 200 jackhammer, 200 veinminer, 300 efficiency, 200 beacon finder, 100 token greed, and 100 squared.
Also add more events based around breaking x blocks, like 2000 emerald ore, 2000 diamond ore, 2000 redstone ore, 2000 lapis ore, 1000 coal ore, 2000 diamond blocks, 3000 emerald blocks, 3000 iron blocks, 3000 gold blocks, 3000 redstone blocks, and 3000 lapis blocks. As well as adding these event variations, balance the RNG for the various events so that almost every time, we will get a completely new event and none of the same event back to back. The rewards for the listed events should be similar to the rewards for completing the events already added in the game until these become more fleshed out.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. Once again, we need more mob variety in the Soul Cave, there is not enough happening in there, also this is a feature that was teased in a past season and wasn't implemented, we need more incentive to fight them and more excitement.​
2. This definitely needs to be implemented so we know how to use the reroll mechanic.​
3. A QoL feature that will make opening these much easier and more worth our time.​
4. More players can mine in the PvP mine before it resets and players have more room to run around to escape PvP, run or fight the mobs, and more places to mine soul gems that weren't taken.​
5. It will help settle this debate between having the Collector or the Delivery store our mined treasures.​
6. It will add two more variations for boosters that will help serve players in their independent purposes besides just money and tokens.​
7. This will add a ton more variety and randomness to the event list so we don't see the same event too many times.​

Extra Information:
I decided I would shorten the number of topics I will include in these because I'm starting to run out of ideas at the moment, at this point it's just about reminding of past promises and bringing up simple QoL features that will help Prison. I also figured that ten points on a page is too much for them work on while preparing the next map.​

Last edited:

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Great Suggestions as always!
Prisons could use just about some new content right about now to be honest.
  1. Soul Cave is boring yeah, not much worth to even go there as people usually just buy soul gems from others without even having to go the the cave but obtaining Crystals via mobs would provide a decent incentive to head to the cave more often, as crystals are a bit hard to come by.
  2. Honestly I myself don't know how these rerolls are supposed to work so some insight regarding them would be delightful
  3. Speeding up their animation or allowing us to exit the animation screen would do the trick Yeah.
  4. The PvP mine is reasonable in my opinion but improving its size would be a decent feature as it's a bit too compact, Soul cave on the other hand could use some changes in size as many people do farm soul gems & the cave is not big enough to support the amount of players that visit it.
  5. Claim all in /gift would do the trick in my opinion, but then again our /gifts being spammed is not something that's desirable by anyone lol
  6. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes, Beacon & Crystal boosters would be to die for as beacons are already pain enough to obtain, Crystals well without the event (This season) they've been hard to come by so the boosters would be a significant improvement.
  7. Having uniqe events doesn't seem too bad, I hope they pump up the rewards a bit since usually players keep getting "Ultra-Keys" & not much else, the first 3 positions should be allowed to get a higher tier of loot.
Overall great suggestion as always & very well written, the features stated above seem logical and don't seem to hard to be implemented so I'll (and hopefully others) will be looking forward to their implementation!

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
SuperMariobrine

What is your suggestion's title?
Several Prison Suggestions Part 5

Suggestion Details:
1. Soul Cave Content: The Soul Cave is really lacking in the PvE department, the problem is that the soul zombies are too boring since they don't hurt us, and they were only made more annoying, more unbalanced, and not fun to fight, giving them 800 health instead of 200 was a bad idea. The Soul Cave needs to have more mobs roaming around to increase the tension and make it more fun to fight in the cave. Keep in mind that this feature hasn't been implemented even though it was teased in the Gambling Season Changelog. As well as incentive to kill them besides just the adventurer skill because not everybody cares about leveling up that skill, on top of that the level 25 perk is useless because everybody has efficiency pickaxes that break the ores instantly(I would suggest looking back at my 2nd suggestion page that was accepted, it talks about changing the adventurer skill ability). The mobs will drop crystals, the stronger mobs drop more crystals.​
Ghost Imp: Baby Zombie, 100 health, Thug tier strength, Speed II, 50% spawn rate, drops 1-2 crystals, 10 adventurer experience​
Soul Ghoul: Zombie, 150 health, Criminal tier strength, Speed I, 20% spawn rate, drops 1-4 crystals, 15 adventurer experience​
Anima Bones: Skeleton, 200 health, Blackhat tier strength, Flame Bow, 10% spawn rate, drops 2-5 crystals, 20 adventurer experience​
Spectral Caerbannog: Killer Bunny, 250 health, Lunatic tier strength, 8% spawn rate, drops 3-6 crystals, 20 adventurer experience​
Tormented Spirit: Zombie Pigman, 500 health, Murderer tier strength, 6% spawn rate, drops 4-8 crystals, 50 adventurer experience​
Demon: Guardian, 400 health, Blackhat tier strength, 4% spawn rate, drops 5-10 crystals, 75 adventurer experience​
Abyssal Guard: Wither Skeleton, 800 health, Godfather Tier Strength, suffers no knockback, 2% spawn rate, drops 20 crystals, 100 adventurer experience​
Interesting but i rather have it actually PvE not pvp related
2. Crate Reroll: We all like the thought of rerolling a crate reward we don't want, first the Gambler minesuit and then reroll tokens were introduced, but the problem is we don't know how to use the rerolls from either of these. The reroll mechanic was not elaborated on very well so we don't know how to reroll the rewards we get. When we have the Gambler minesuit equipped or we use a reroll token, make it so when the crate gives us a reward, it opens a menu that shows what we got and prompts us to reroll or exit by either clicking a green pane or red pane, that way it makes it clear that we are getting the option to use our reroll tokens and that the Gambler minesuit works. Also add a /reroll command so we can check to see what reroll tokens we redeemed and allow us to withdraw them if we don't want to use them right away.​
3. Money Pot/Token Bowl: These two vouchers are dropped pretty frequently from the vote and rare crates, but a lot of people don't bother opening them because of how annoying it is to wait through the roulette for both of these just to receive a small amount of tokens and money that could easily be mined for in a shorter amount of time than the roulettes. Either completely remove the roulette cycles in the money pots and token bowls and make them give the tokens and money automatically or allow players to esc out of it to get a random amount of tokens/money like we can with the mystery bomb crates from the vote and rare crates that gives random bombs, it will make opening these so much easier and worth opening.​
4. PvP mine and Soul Cave: There are two areas in the warzone at warp PvP that aren't absolutely dedicated to PvP. The PvP mine isn't really worth going to since it's so dangerous, the size is too small, and the amount of money we get isn't very rewarding since we can get more from the A-Z mines, also because a lot of people go there anyway it resets way too frequently. Same with the Soul Cave, PvP is also enabled here thus making it really hard to mine for soul gems in the first place, it doesn't feel spacious enough when lots of players go in and then camp certain areas of the cave. Increase the size of both the PvP mine so it doesn't reset as often and the Soul Cave so there is more room to run around and mine ores. (Look back at the Soul Cave's size from the Prison Cell Season two seasons ago.)​

5. The Collector or Mail Delivery: This season definitely felt different with the absence of the Collector, since the mail delivery took over the job of holding the things we find from mining. The downside to this though is that there is no way to claim all of our items from the mail delivery at once, it's also annoying when it keeps booting us out of the menu every time we claim an item, contrary to the Collector that gave us everything after typing one command. Now the thing is, most of us that are familiar with the Collector really prefer to have him hold our loot for us while we're mining since it has been around for so long that it feels like second nature to type /collector every time we finish mining, he's even still at spawn and his command still exists even though everything we earn goes to the delivery. Removing him in place of the mail delivery was a weird move that not all of us are comfortable with, but of course if there is no changing your mind on removing the collector, then I have an idea. Anyway there needs to be a solution to the issue with claiming our spoils from mining. There was an issue some of us had with the collector in the past two seasons, regarding the inventory-saver feature that limits how much the collector dumps into our inventory when we claim it. Either switch our loot path back to the collector & add a toggleable option in /settings named "inventory-saver", which toggles whether the collector prevents the player's inventory from overfilling with drops when they claim their loot from the collector (this option wouldn't pertain to the mail delivery so the delivery will still hold onto items from the crates at spawn if the player's inventory is full). If you really still insist on removing the Collector completely in favor of the Mail Delivery, then at least add a /claim all button in the mail delivery menu so we can collect all of our loot from it at once instead of having to tediously click each item one by one.​
6. Crystal & Beacon Boosters: We've had money and token boosters for the longest time, so why not add two more boosters for the other two currencies we have. I don't expect these to be used quite as often as money and token boosters but these can still be useful in their own ways, also they will only be personal boosters.​
Three Crystal Boosters: 2x 30mins, 2x 60mins, & 3x 15mins.​
Three Beacon Boosters: 2x 30mins, 2x 60mins, & 3x 15mins.​
These can be obtained from the Booster Package from the Booster Gkit and can be bought from the Mysteryman. I keep it simple with these to keep it from being too op.​
7. Event Improvement: The server events are a new feature introduced this season to replace the milestones. While the events have the downside of not benefitting the entire server with the reward upon completion, the decent rewards and personal timer per player is a good trade-off. Now we have seen plenty of events over the course of the season and know how to tackle each one, the variety is more plentiful than the milestones but it could still use more. Also the events may repeat multiple times in a row every now and then and makes it easy to grind it with fresh knowledge. Add more kinds of events to increase the variety, like an event for every drug: 100 opium, 500 cannabis, 300 cocain, 150 quinine, 250 tobacco, 200 peyote, and 100 sylvia. Add an event for several more enchantments (minus the very expensive ones and those that require prestige), like 200 jackhammer, 200 veinminer, 300 efficiency, 200 beacon finder, 100 token greed, and 100 squared. And add more events around breaking x blocks, 2000 emerald ore, 2000 diamond ore, 2000 redstone ore, 2000 lapis ore, 1000 coal ore, 2000 diamond blocks, 3000 emerald blocks, 3000 iron blocks, 3000 gold blocks, 3000 redstone blocks, and 3000 lapis blocks. As well as adding these event variations, balance the RNG for the various events so that almost every time, we will get a completely new event and no repeating events. The rewards for the listed events should be similar to the rewards for completing the events already added in the game.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. Once again, we need more mob variety in the Soul Cave, there is not enough happening in there, also this is a feature that was teased in a past season and wasn't implemented.​
2. This definitely needs to be implemented so we know how to use the reroll mechanic​
3. A QoL feature that will make opening these much easier and more worth our time.​
4. More players can mine in the PvP mine before it resets and players have more room to run around to escape PvP, run or fight the mobs, and more places to mine soul gems that weren't taken.​
5. It will help settle this debate between having the Collector or the Delivery collect our mined treasures.​
6. It will add two more variations for boosters that will help serve players in their independent purposes besides just money and boosters.​
7. This will add a ton more variety and randomness to the event list so we don't see the same event too many times.​

Extra Information:
I decided I would shorten the number of topics I will include in these because I'm starting to run out of ideas at the moment, at this point it's just about reminding of past promises and bringing up simple QoL features that will help Prison.​
The rest i cant say any other word it is just perfect
+1 for me

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello SuperMariobrine,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

Already said on the post, Great suggestions every season.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

Turbo5707

Donator
Donator
Yeah soul cave is pretty boring they should add more mobs and make the cave slightly bigger
also yeah +1
- Cuins

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
After Reading your suggestion, I've decided to give it a +1!
Also, Great suggestion as always.

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - UPVOTED

 Hello  A AstroInOcean

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote/+1 for the following reason(s):

• Great & Detailed Content as usual!
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!