Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Several Prison Suggestions Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
SuperMariobrine

What is your suggestion's title?
Several Prison Suggestions Part 3

Suggestion Details:
Return of The Pickaxe Crate: This crate was pretty good back then, as it allowed those with the dedicated pickaxe crate keys to roll the crate to earn one out of ten special randomly enchanted pickaxes with specific perks and a custom name. This crate can be reimplemented to provide more variety in the kinds of pickaxes we can find. This time it doesn't stand outside next to the other crates like the vote, rare, ultra, and god crates, instead it is a legendary drop from the Ultra and God crates that gives a "Unique Pickaxe Bucket" that spins a roulette to determine what pickaxe the user receives, just like how the original Pickaxe Crate did, but when the winner receives the pickaxe, it's in the form of a pickaxe box so it doesn't automatically claim as theirs.​
Money Pot/Token Bowl: These two vouchers are dropped pretty frequently from the vote and rare crates, but a lot of people don't bother opening them because of how annoying it is to wait through the roulette for both of these just to receive a small amount of tokens and money that could easily be mined for in a shorter amount of time than the roulettes. Either completely remove the roulette cycles in the money pots and token bowl and make them give the tokens and money automatically or allow players to esc out to get a random amount of tokens/money like we can with the mystery bomb crates from the vote and rare crates that gives random bombs.​
Color Signs Command Voucher: This feature may not be as important as some of the others on this page but I just think it would be neat to have. A Color Signs Command Voucher(always permanent) has a chance to drop from the vote and rare crates as an epic rarity reward. It allows players to use color codes on signs that they write, and it also works on player shops to use colorful letters and numbers.​
Crate Money Rewards: Lately I feel that the amount of money earned from the crates is so mediocre that they don't help us at all, I know the crates aren't supposed to be the main source for money but the money from the crates should still provide enough to help with earning money in every mine from A-Z. For those at the lower levels the money barely contributes to the rankup cost of the mines, even more evident toward the end of the alphabet. Then those who are much further advanced, they tend to obtain more ultra and god keys, and even though money from the crates aren't their primary source, it still feels like a ripoff to be given such a low amount of money especially given how hard it is to find ultra and god keys. Increase the amount of money earned from the vote crate to millions(1m, 2.5, & 5m), the rare crate to hundred millions(110m, 375m, 650m), the ultra crate can stay the same, and then the god crate to trillions(1t, 5t, 10t).​
Rankup Crate Rewards: The rankup crate of course was made to reward players for ranking up in the A-Z mines, but the extra blocks placed in the crate have absolutely no use for those who got rankup keys when they are far from the mine the blocks need to be sold in. These blocks are pointless to sell when its just 20 and not an inventory full of them like anyone would get from mining, and also for those who have a bunch of rankup keys, these blocks are a horrible inventory filler. Remove the extra blocks from rankup crate(the diamond, emerald, gold, and lapis blocks), and replace them with 2 mining keys and 2 token keys (both of these rare tier), 5 gliding bombs and 5 airstrike bombs (both of these common tier), and 1 thug kit (epic tier).​
Vote/Rare Armor: There are 2 sets of armor, swords, and axe that can be found from the Vote and Rare crates, but as they are placed into our inventory, those who open keys fast end up having bad luck and they overflood our inventories and then we are forced to use the /trash command to remove them or just continue speed opening them and deal with our /delivery menu later which becomes annoying. While the armor itself is weak compared to most other kits on the gamemode, we are more likely to use them for PvP if we could take them as a package and then open it later so we don't have to deal with carrying every individual piece around; the armor, swords, and axes should be put together into kits. Compact the armor and weapons from the Vote and Rare crates into the Vote and Rare kits so they don't completely fill our inventories while opening keys and so that we can store them and take them with us whenever we want.​
More Minesuits: I figured we could use some more minesuits to help out more with specific circumstances while mining, these minesuits pertain mainly to specific enchantments.​
Jade Minesuit: Full set has a 100% chance to find more Lucky Mining Boxes when selling to the golem(gives between 2-10 boxes).​
Jade to buy it, 400-helmet 600-chestplate 500-leggings 200-boots.​
No pickaxe level requirement, at least citrine minesuit equipped to find Jades (excludes ruby and moonstone suits).​
Amethyst Minesuit: Full set gives a 100% boost to find beacons or increases amount of beacons found with beacon finder enchantment (from 2-20).​
Amethyst to buy it, 400-helmet 700-chestplate 450-leggings 250-boots.​
Pickaxe Level 50 required, at least sapphire minesuit equipped to find Amethyst.​
Soul Shop: I feel that the Soul Shop is really empty, there are very few things to buy in the soul shop, and people mostly buy the soul enchantments first before buying the enchantment gem boxes. There needs to be more variety with the items in the Soul Shop so people have more things to focus on than just the soul enchantments, on top of that the soul gems need to have more uses as maxing the soul enchantments have become priority, and then we have nothing else to do with soul gems anymore so we don't bother going to the soul cave or buying them.​
Cursed Special Set: Gives 6 bonus hearts, no hunger loss, enemies deal 5% less damage, and the armor has a 5% chance to blind or wither your foes, but the wearer also gets slowness 2. Costs 20,000 soul gems.​
Legendary Gem Box: Costs 7,500 soul gems​
Soul Ore Counter Scroll (Pickaxe): Counts the number of soul ores mined. Costs 1,700 Soul Gems.​
Soul Slayer Counter Scroll (Sword): Counts the number of soul mobs slain. Costs 1,700 Soul Gems.​
Soul Leech Enchantment(Sword): Has a 5% chance to give the user 1-5 soul gems on player kills within the Soul Cave. Max Level: 1. Costs 10,000 Soul Gems.​
Soul Bandit Enchantment(Sword): Player kills grant money depending on A-Z mine level or prestige. Max Level: 20. Costs 640 Soul Gems.​
Soul Bane Enchantment(Sword): Deals extra damage to Soul mobs in the Soul Cave. Max level 10. Costs 300 Soul Gems. (The Soul Cave still needs stronger mobs btw please implement them soon.)​
Minesuit Spell Books: With the recent addition of spell books for the minesuits, there is definitely more room for more enchantments to help in even more ways while mining.​
Stellar: Increases the chance to find higher tier star crates. (Max Level: 6)​
Discount: Lowers the prices to level up minesuits (moreso the crystals needed to level them up). (Max Level: 5)​
Whisperer: Boosts the chances for your pet's effect(s) to trigger. (Max Level: 7)​
(Alternatives to the above minesuits if those aren't accepted.)​
Intuitive: Increases the amount of beacons found from the Beacon Finder Enchantment. (Max Level: 5)​
(2-4, level 1), (2-8, level 2), (2-12, level 3), (2-16, level 4), (2-20, level 5)​
Excavation: Increases the amount of Lucky Mining Boxes obtained from selling to the golem with the Lucky Enchantment. (Max Level: 5) (2-4, level 1), (2-6, level 2), (2-8, level 3), (2-10, level 4), (2-12, level 5)​

Seasonal Crate Pickaxe Box: Seasonal crates have been around for a long time now, and the rewards for them change almost every season, lately the rewards for them haven't been too special as it just rewards tons of keys that get in-game. But one reward in particular has potential be very well received: the pickaxe box themed for each season. While the enchantments may look appealing, the problem is there not enough enchantment variety on it, and also when claiming the pickaxe and when want to upgrade it, it starts back at prestige 0, meaning the winner of the pickaxe will have to downgrade in order to upgrade their expensively won pickaxe. Set it so the pickaxes found from the seasonal key crate starts with prestige on it, at least prestige 1 to start off since for most people to open this crate they have to buy it from the webstore or in-game via gold shop which costs real money.

Treasure Event Rewards: The treasure event is inarguably the best weekly public event on this gamemode because it provides so many sea lanterns to spawn in all mines that give tons and tons of tokens, crystals, keys and etc. But recently with the addition of this anti-inventory full system (it's apart from the delivery system since it affects the collector directly) that has been implemented to prevent the inventory from overflooding when claiming the collector's loot, the loot pool that we redeemed at the end of the event has been severely scuffed and reduced to a point where we barely get any rewards from the event. Evidence lies in the fact that I have to keep typing the command /keys or /collector in the middle of the event, each time giving me the same number of keys I would end up with by waiting until the event ends. This is a problem that questions the purpose of the treasure hunter enchantment since it's supposed to give us more rewards but because of this system that limits how much the collector holds, we don't get the maximum reward for our efforts. Either remove the change that prevents our inventories from overflooding(from /collector specifically, not concerned about /delivery) or increase the collector's storage limit. Bottom line is the treasure event doesn't feel as rewarding as it has before in terms of actual loot even if we are still getting tons and tons of tokens, the number of keys and minesuit ores received from this has dropped ridiculously.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. The Pickaxe Crate will provide many more unique pickaxes to earn as a prize.​
2. This will allow us to open these vouchers easier so that they are worth spending our time opening.​
3. Then anybody with this command can make decorative player shops and stylish signs for all purposes.​
4. The money distribution from the crates will be more balanced toward the current rank-up price system and a fair amount of money given to those opening extremely valuable keys.​
5. Removes the inventory cluttering blocks and replaces them with items that are actually helpful to ALL players.​
6. This will save room in player's inventories while opening keys and pvpers would be more willing to take the weak armor from the Vote and Rare crates.​
7. More minesuits are always welcome especially ones that pertain to assisting existing enchantments.​
8. The Soul Shop is pretty lacking and it needs more content to keep it fresh and interesting.​
9. Spell books are an interesting addition and more enchantments that help some of the more prominent features while mining are welcome.​

Last edited:

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Hello SuperMariobrine SuperMariobrine
Reviewing Your Suggestion Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Approved.
  • Sometimes it's best to keep in mind the little things, as they do matter!
  • Simple aspects like stated above seem to Improve general QOL / Early-Game based features, which will be significantly helpful for starters.
  • Some Changes were removed earlier, due to Reason(s) unknown, although those changes didn't impact
  • The Rewards are Scuffed, for everyone.
  • Good Suggestion, Do Suggest More! (Whenever)
  • Collector Problem has been annoying much throughout the course of the Season
Reason.
  • Mine-suits do have Potential, Plus a beacons Mine-Suit would be lovely
  • Soul Shop feels empty, adding more to it will surely make Soul-Gems worth (They're practically useless 4 weeks in)
  • Customizing signs does seem like a cool QOL Feature & would be good for Decorating Shops
  • Pickaxe Crate was nice, Start of Season the extra levels would be satisfactory
  • Token/Money bowls to get a bit annoying to Obtain, Either they be worth (and allow a way to close the GUI) or Removed
  • Compacting obtained Armour would Indeed Free-up Space!
  • The Collector was not supposed to be broken as it is, Thus it needs some Change.

Last edited:

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Big +1 Specially for returning the Pickaxe crate

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello ,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

Yeah, returning pickaxe crate will be a good idea, other suggestions are great.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I agreed with all of your suggestions except the seasonal pickaxe create
The reason is that the pickaxe that has p1 or 2 already on it in 1h in to the map it is kinda stupid it take the 70% of the player progression off their shoulders
And that way to unfair for every one even for the player who P2W
Still i agreed with all of you suggesting we really just need more content in prison

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Hi SuperMariobrine SuperMariobrine ,

after reading this I decided to upvote it because the following reason:

Approved:

1, Reasons stated above!

Hope you have a wonderful day in JartexNetwork!

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
+1 from me
supermariobrine always give good suggestions

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello SuperMariobrine,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it.

Have fun playing on
JartexNetwork!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, SuperMariobrine​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that some of the aspects you have mentioned have been implemented into the game mode!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.