Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Several Prison Suggestions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
SuperMariobrine

What is your suggestion's title?
Several Prison Suggestions Part 2

Suggestion Details:
1. Mystery Pet Egg: Lately Prison has added three(five counting the Xmas ones) more new pets to the pets shop, but only two of them are buyable in the pets tab of the token shop, they are only common tier, and the other three including the Santa and Elf pets are unobtainable by any means. We've had the mystery pet eggs in the ultra and god crates ever since pets were introduced but we only get token and money pets from them, add a mystery pet egg for the Crystal, Drug, and PvP pets (it's up to the developers if they want to add the Santa and elf pets since we are out of the Xmas season, or they could change the pet to the theme of the current season or add a pet that stays the same across all future seasons). I think a good way to organize all of the mystery pet eggs is to compact them all into a special mystery pet crate that drops from the ultra and god crates and it gives a random mystery pet egg, similar to how the mystery rank crate gives a random seasonal rank (make all the eggs have an even chance of being found).​
2. Token Player Shop: I can't be the only one that wishes we could switch the currency of the player chest shops like we could with the auction house. At the moment we can only set up the chest shops to give or take money in exchange of items, so why not add a way to also set the currency on the chest shop? It will provide another way to exchange tokens for items just like the auction house and trade+tokenspay/withdraw.​
3. Blackhat Rank: For the longest time we've had the Blackhat rank, but I find it strange that it's completely unobtainable other than from /buy and occasionally from special event crates/lootboxes. It doesn't have to be a permanent rank voucher, but at least add a seasonal Blackhat voucher to the vote or rare crates and the mystery rank crate that drops from the ultra and god crates.​
4. Drug Enchants to Hoe: I don't know how many people will agree on this one, but it doesn't seem right to have drug/farming enchants on a pickaxe as opposed to a hoe which is what we use to hoe the ground for drugs to plant and grow. Move the rejuvenate and drug lord enchantments from the pickaxe to the hoe, besides I think it would be more convenient to have the enchants on the hoe at the same time while tilling the dirt so we don't have to switch to the pickaxe to harvest them, they'll be on the hoe instead. This could also be a warrant to introduce new enchantments that would help with tilling farmland and apply other hoe mechanics, something only the hoe can do that the pickaxe can't.​
5. Snow Mania, Bowling Ball, and Gadgets: Lately the Snow Mania and Bowling Ball enchantments have become obsolete due to the other enchantments' effectiveness while mining, some people have noticed they were pretty overpowered when it was first introduced and then they were nerfed to a point where they're pretty much pointless to have. If we turn them into a trinket/gadget that can be used (whether its just in the mine or anywhere), then it will probably have more uses for it. On top of that could be an opportunity to add another tab to the token shop, where we can buy different trinkets that will help players in a multitude of different ways in and out of the mines all across Prison.​
6. Add Notifications: At this time in prison so much can be going on and you never know when a special effect triggers. Like Charity, whether or not its bugged and doesn't work atm, what will make it better is if it's more noticeable, add a trigger notification that either pops up in chat or in the center of the screen when an ability triggers. Same goes for the Gambler minesuit and the new skills since we can't tell when their abilities trigger and know if they work properly. For the skills, they can do the same as charity like notify us in chat or on screen, for the gambler minesuit either notify us in chat when it happens or have a menu pop up that asks us if we want to re-roll a crate.​
7. Adventurer Skill: Now for the skills added this season, some could use some tweaking, the adventurer skill is way too hard to grind, the mobs barely give any experience, I've had to kill around 200 zombies to get to level 1, which is way too demanding for those with limited time and considering how many levels there are in that skill. Also the second ability that we unlock for this skill doesn't really do anything since most of if not everybody on the server has a pickaxe with crazy efficiency which already breaks the ores instantly(also the fact that to trigger it we need to crouch and right click it which also opens the pickaxe enchant menu and that will mess us up badly). As well as fixing the cave to actually have all the unique and stronger mobs that were promised this season, make the mobs drop more experience, and change the second ability to something that encourages us to fight the mobs a bit more instead of completely ignoring them, like killing mobs give varying amounts crystals depending on the level (starting at 25 you gain 2 crystals per kill and every succeeding level adds +2 crystals).​
8. PvP Skill: The PvP skill could gain a second ability to be unlocked at level 25, it could either be a chance to trigger a counter attack that deals 5% damage of the weapon the player is using or a chance to trigger a swift ninja dodge that nullifies damage for 1 second (starting at level 25 the chance for the ability to activate is 0.10% and every succeeding level adds +0.10%). The second ability should activate passively since the first ability already requires us to crouch and right click our sword to activate it manually.​
9. List Crystal Enchantments: While we are grateful that the crystal enchanter's books are affordable (albeit still harshly overly expensive), we still haven't bought any from him because we don't know what we are buying and are afraid of wasting our hard earned crystals on a book that will do absolutely nothing for us. Add a crystal enchant book list in the enchanter's GUI to show us all of the possible enchantments we can find or add a command to allow us to view the whole list like /crystalenchants.​
10. Item Filter: We have had item filter for a long time, but at this point and back then it wasn't very useful. It barely has anything that we can filter and most of the items we can select to filter aren't found in traditional ways we play prison, are extremely uncommon to want us to filter for, don't exist, or they don't work because the items we want to filter are named versions of the items shown in the filter edit menu. We have little to no reason to filter ores as they go into our inventories while mining and they are rarely found on the ground in the PvP mine. Most of the items in the equipment section don't exist in the circulation of kits on Prison and are only obtained through crafting them which rarely anybody does. Only three items in the specialty section exist in the world of Prison that we would have a reason to toggle our filter for.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. This allows for Prison players to obtain every type of pet in another way besides the token shop and adds a way to obtain every tier of each pet.​
2. Gives Prison players another option to use for player chest shops besides money.​
3. Allows for the rank to finally be obtainable in-game and not just left out behind a paywall.​
4. Makes it more convenient to have the drug enchantments on a farming tool so we don't have to switch.​
5. To reinvent two enchantments that the community has forgotten about and possibly introduce another gimmick found via token shop.​
6. Makes it easier for Prison players to know if the new enchant(s), skills, and minesuit work properly.​
7. To tweak the adventurer skill to be easier to progress, replace the current second ability, and make it worth grinding for.​
8. To add a second ability to be unlocked after a good amount of PvP grinding.​
9. It will allow us to see every available enchantment to make deciding to buy a crystal book easier.​
10. To update the item filter to include items that are actually ingrained in Prison's circulation of items.​

Extra Information:
I added part 2 to the title to keep it simple because I don't want to waste time to make up a unique title every time I make a new suggestion page, so I'll just add "Part #" to succeeding suggestion pages. Also every time I make suggestions I tend to list multiple different topics to consider which further backs my statement.​

Last edited:

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
+1
I have reviewed your suggestion and here's my response.
The Suggestion Covers a vast variety of Topics all ranging from Minor To Major issues.
Following Suggestion Could:
  • Significantly Improve QOL & Day-To-Day Gameplay
  • Allow Game to be Easier for Potential Starters
  • Provide an efficient way to preform normal Tasks
  • Access to Long lost Items (Occasionally Re-appearing but Still Scarce)
I Personally would encourage on the Implementation of this Suggestion.
Quite Informative.

Good-Day

~Regards, iSixez

Vizorn

+1
I agree with iSixez, the suggestions mentioned by SuperMariobrine would make the server more meaningful to play. It would benefit majority of the prison players and might even bring back old players who got bored of prison. I too do encourage on the Implementation of this suggestion.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1
So much effort man 😳 I am impressed

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Super

I have decided to +1 due to reasons stated by iSixez

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
+1 , reason stated above.
A lot of effort put into the suggestion, glad to see that.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello SuperMariobrine,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● 1. Yes, They should add the other pets in the crates like you said and I don't even know why they only sell common pets in /tshop, and if I remember I saw this update.
1647433825002.png
● 2&3 Agree.
● 4. If they really place the drug enchantments to hoe they should make an enchantment where if you till 1 dirt it will till a straight line.
● 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9 Agree
● 10. They should update the /itemfilter edit so you can disable specific things you pickup when doing /keys after an event.

Hyadeen

Hey SuperMariobrine.

I read half of them, and I agree with all.
Especially the Adventurer skill one, its so hard to grind they have to do thing to it.

Have a good day.
+1

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
Ill give it a solid +1
I agree with all the things you said here

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
+1
Good qol suggestions. Although I must say the Notifications might get annoying at times. Still a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.