Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Setup Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoopy

SETUPS
One of the most important aspect of gaming.
Some people rather headsets, some like headphones. Some like earphones.
A Setup is made for you to have comfort in your game.
So you can click easier, so your hands don't get tired.
In this post I will suggest two things, a mousepad and a mouse.
I suggest these highly as they are wonderful.
The mousepad is a full desktop one, so it covers your entire desk.
I just suggest these,
Amazon links will be attached, Amazon is 100% safe.

------------------

Mouse: Logitech-6043 Gaming mouse: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Optical-Gaming-Million-Colours/dp/B01KT8D7FM

Mousepad: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Reawul-Ove...d+mouse+pad&qid=1589557330&s=computers&sr=1-7

KermitGod

i legit use a laptop with an office mouth with a dollar store headset and i still clap then cheeks. but yeah thanks.

Cameron_11

Thanks for the suggestion. Sure this would help some people!

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
I bought my mouse pad from ali-express, same size, just minus the RGB lights and it costs me 3 euro :LOL: .

But besides that's nice post, you should add more information about monitors hehe

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I use a laptop a mouse a keyboard and a mousepad and I pvp like a god
Ez.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
I have a bad pc with cheap mouse and keyboard and I pvp like an elite. EZ stuff

Fallen_4444th

I mainly use a weak PC with sup-bar specifications (even for 2008-9 standards, when the then-new Core i7 and Phenom CPUs were in their rise). Dual-core AMD E1-1200 with 1.4GHz (makes Pentium 4's most powerful CPU look like Core i9 by comparison), AMD Radeon HD 7310 (as subpar as the GT 210) integrated graphics, 4GB RAM, Windows 10 (used to be Windows 8), and a 128 GB SSD (not even enough for a standard entry-level PC. Used to be a 500GB HDD). Yet it still gives 20-30 (possibly 60) fps on 1.8-1.13.2 using Optifine on minimum quality settings.

My other PC (not exactly mine, it was used by another person) however, has even superior specifications fitting mostly for a devastating gaming PC (even though I did not use it as a main PC). Quad-Core Intel Core i7-4770K with 3.5GHz and Hyper-Threading (at best, the first generation of i7 processors have at least 4 cores with 8 multithreading cores), Integrated HD 4600 graphics, currently-bricked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780Ti graphics (some people compared it with AMD Radeon HD 7990 and NVIDIA GTX TITAN cards, and the latter two were a bit more powerful in their opinions. But this one is certainly more powerful than the former and weaker than the latter in my opinion), 16GB RAM, Windows 10 and a 256GB SSD. The only problem is with the GPU (if it did not work I will buy a GTX 1060) and the Fan. Will be expected to grant me >100 FPS on normal settings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.