Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esegovic

Hello there, ive been playing for few Months at this server and im supporting him. I just wanna say that this community is actually funny. Admins dont hav premm. To unclaim/clqim land ond servers. Anticheat is so bugged that is why on this server dont wanna play anyone. I have been kicked 4 times in a row when im pvping with quickdraw 2.

Actually anticheat is old but wrong scripted.

I think that u need more time if u wanna sucess at this point.

Best regards

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
There is only one admin on Jartex, who isn't fully dedicated to the factions gamemode and he doesn't have to claim/unclaim land for you since bitchclaiming is allowed after grace period and for buffer expandation you should contact the owner on discord voodootje0#0001

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Esegovic

Esegovic

Thas why i am writing this. Server owners just want thats server up above 90% and money. Community is bad they need more active stuff for every section.

ItsMehFantom

Hmm,I think you are right,because every single player at least got kicked/banned by the anticheat for no reason

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Esegovic

Esegovic

Im supporting this server and i have like 200e payed for ingame stuff and than i go pvping and lose this stuff becouse of this super sctipted anticheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.