Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Server status

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpSamurai

Minecraft Username:
PurpSamurai

What is the suggestion about?
Server status

Description:
jartex network is running for 4 years and still is a cracked server?!?!?.. My suggestion is not a big deal to make as a developer myself. If this server was premium many YouTubers live streamers could easily enjoy playing without annoying advertisements, plus hackers would be more difficult to be found and that's the point of having fun. Personally, when I see a hacker in my game I just quit and that's destroying my stats.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players could enjoy playing, hackers would be less annoying, famous people could make videos on this server without having trouble ( of hackers ), More server earnings.

Extra Information:
In my personal opinion if this suggestion gets accepted the server is going to grow really fast and all the players are going to enjoy playing and having chat with a better community. I Hope my suggestion gave you some ideas. Thank you for your time reading this

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
PurpSamurai

What is the suggestion about?
Server status

Description:
jartex network is running for 4 years and still is a cracked server?!?!?.. My suggestion is not a big deal to make as a developer myself. If this server was premium many YouTubers live streamers could easily enjoy playing without annoying advertisements, plus hackers would be more difficult to be found and that's the point of having fun. Personally, when I see a hacker in my game I just quit and that's destroying my stats.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players could enjoy playing, hackers would be less annoying, famous people could make videos on this server without having trouble ( of hackers ), More server earnings.

Extra Information:
In my personal opinion if this suggestion gets accepted the server is going to grow really fast and all the players are going to enjoy playing and having chat with a better community. I Hope my suggestion gave you some ideas. Thank you for your time reading this
-1 its for premium accounts and for cracked.i dont want to lose this server because someone suggested to be premium

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
i know but if it hgets accepted it will losse 40% of the players on the server

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello PurpSamurai

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion as Jartex will stay as a cracked server.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#8859. Jartex Discord Server

Kind regards,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.