oumuchtop Donator Donator Starter Joined August 18, 2020 Messages 141 Points 33 IGN oumuchtop September 17, 2022 #1 server kinda dead, bc all the kids from eu are studying rn, kids from eu come back,please, I really need that 3k online!
server kinda dead, bc all the kids from eu are studying rn, kids from eu come back,please, I really need that 3k online!
daviddaraban Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand I Bug Finder II The sky's the limit Master Reporter Joined September 20, 2021 Messages 14,489 Points 305 Age 19 IGN daviddaraban September 17, 2022 #2 oumuchtop said: server kinda dead, bc all the kids from eu are studying rn, kids from eu come back,please, I really need that 3k online! Click to expand... if we make a season 2 of pandemic then you will see that the server will get even 4k players online xD + i am from eu ( online classes thats why)
oumuchtop said: server kinda dead, bc all the kids from eu are studying rn, kids from eu come back,please, I really need that 3k online! Click to expand... if we make a season 2 of pandemic then you will see that the server will get even 4k players online xD + i am from eu ( online classes thats why)
AUTHOR AUTHOR oumuchtop Donator Donator Starter Joined August 18, 2020 Messages 141 Points 33 IGN oumuchtop September 17, 2022 #3 DEAL!LETS MAKE IT TO 1000000000 infected
daviddaraban Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand I Bug Finder II The sky's the limit Master Reporter Joined September 20, 2021 Messages 14,489 Points 305 Age 19 IGN daviddaraban September 17, 2022 #4 oumuchtop said: DEAL!LETS MAKE IT TO 1000000000 infected Click to expand... ight then bet its ez for me since i got already 3 times infected
oumuchtop said: DEAL!LETS MAKE IT TO 1000000000 infected Click to expand... ight then bet its ez for me since i got already 3 times infected
M MateoDaBeast Member Joined October 4, 2022 Messages 4 Points 7 Age 23 October 4, 2022 #5 I am here oumuchtop said: server kinda dead, bc all the kids from eu are studying rn, kids from eu come back,please, I really need that 3k online! Click to expand...
I am here oumuchtop said: server kinda dead, bc all the kids from eu are studying rn, kids from eu come back,please, I really need that 3k online! Click to expand...