Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Server lag?

Buzzlybee

So, I was wondering, what is the cause for when I place a block to bridge half the time the blocks under me disappear? Seems kinda off to me.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hey, could you tell me what is your ping and Minecraft version?

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
So, I was wondering, what is the cause for when I place a block to bridge half the time the blocks under me disappear? Seems kinda off to me.
This may be the anti-cheat causing the blocks to disappear or if you have high ping because you life far away from the host. The server seems fine to me so it may just be how far away you are from the host. You are using 1.8.9 right?

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Its most likely your ping that's causing the blocks to disappear cause you live far away from the host, whats your ping and what country do you live in?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Buzzlybee

Buzzlybee

This may be the anti-cheat causing the blocks to disappear or if you have high ping because you life far away from the host. The server seems fine to me so it may just be how far away you are from the host. You are using 1.8.9 right?
Yeah I'm using 1.8.9. I live in Canada, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference? Where are the JartexNetwork servers hosted?