Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Server Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
Minecraft Username:
QB_poke​

What is the suggestion about?
Server Host​

Description:
Lag​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
After Jartex changed their server host to France, most of my close friends from Asia have been getting 330-700ms. I get that the owner wants what's best for the server, but at this rate, it's not playable at night/evening. I hope the Jartex Staff Team reconsiders changing the server to where it was before. In my opinion, I think this is what's best for the server and for the people that are lagging because of this as well.

In the lobby/hub, it's basically impossible to get into the game mode you want to play. What I mean that sometimes I have to wait for around 15 - 30 (or more) minutes at night in order to get into the game mode I want to play. When Jartex had the old server host I only had to wait around 20 seconds to a minute. This makes me really frustrated and angry because of it.

I really hope Jartex will change back to its original host. People might just ask us to play on another server, but for me, I don't want to because I really enjoy playing on Jartex. Please reconsider it. 😭👍🙌

Extra Information:
I already suggested it before and it got denied after a day. Please give it more time so that people can vote!! :)

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
#AsianLifeIsHardMan But i mean theres backclash with this lol

KW_R07

#AsianLifeIsHardMan But i mean theres backclash with thi

Minecraft Username:
QB_poke

What is the suggestion about?
Server Host

Description:
Lag

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
After Jartex changed their server host to France, most of my close friends from Asia have been getting 330-700ms. I get that the owner wants what's best for the server, but at this rate, it's not playable at night/evening. I hope the Jartex Staff Team reconsiders changing the server to where it was before. In my opinion, I think this is what's best for the server and for the people that are lagging because of this as well.

In the lobby/hub, it's basically impossible to get into the game mode you want to play. What I mean that sometimes I have to wait for around 15 - 30 (or more) minutes at night in order to get into the game mode I want to play. When Jartex had the old server host I only had to wait around 20 seconds to a minute. This makes me really frustrated and angry because of it.

I really hope Jartex will change back to its original host. People might just ask us to play on another server, but for me, I don't want to because I really enjoy playing on Jartex. Please reconsider it. 😭👍🙌

Extra Information:
I already suggested it before and it got denied after a day. Please give it more time so that people can vote!! :)
I agree with this because lately jartex became became more laggy even tho my internet connection is good which confused me at first

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
1614788588230.png

Yea asian lives will still be in vain 😔 If you need link of this article then : Click

ItzYellowed

Hello, QB_poke.
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to give you
The reason is listed by UltraFartKnocker. Even tho i live in Algeria but i understand.

G

Gusto

They didn't change host lol. It is probably laggy because there is a lot of players online. Jartex can't help there.

Icarus619

Donator
Donator
I do get stuck sometimes in the lobby for 1-2 minutes but after that i can play without any problems.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
QB_poke

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
They didn't change host lol. It is probably laggy because there is a lot of players online. Jartex can't help there.
They changed it laoo
I think

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
We have always hosted servers in France and they will stay there. It's not possible to have them spread out everywhere.
Suggestion Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.